I have a Sony PSP Slim and Lite 2xxx model. i had a lttle water damage , but not i reckon to cause huge problems. the first this i done was dry it and then leae t it still didnt work after a couple of days.
i then later done some research to see if i can fix it and i found out that i should try with an atomatic power on battery, i assumed it was the pandora battery. of i went and made the battery with the memory stick i put it in the psp and VOILA! it comes on. the only porblem is it doesnt come on with the power switch and it charges fine ebcasue the orange light turns amber when i plug in my psp charger.
i think it is the on/off pcb switch which was prbably damaged with the water. can someone confrim my theroy or help me proving this another way. i would liek to know also if i can switch on the psp and go into the XMB using something similar to the pandora battery.
if im wrong and it is not the switch can someone help me in determining what is the problem.