Psp conversion plays in slow motion

hello , as a proud owner of dvdfab platinium i have just done my first dvd to psp conversion . quality of the output video file , mpeg4 , is great . one thing though it plays on the psp in slow motion , both audio and video . i have deleted the video file and i will check again . there are a lot of settings but i’m not quite sure which one to check out for .
anyone knows why this happens .

using dvdfab plat v5.2.3.2
psp version 5.0

any help would be greatly appreciated .

p.s. this dvd is a home made dvd of my son playing football which plays ok in my standalone dvd player .

thanks

[quote=wintron;2217186]hello , as a proud owner of dvdfab platinium i have just done my first dvd to psp conversion . quality of the output video file , mpeg4 , is great . one thing though it plays on the psp in slow motion , both audio and video . i have deleted the video file and i will check again . there are a lot of settings but i’m not quite sure which one to check out for .
anyone knows why this happens .

using dvdfab plat v5.2.3.2
psp version 5.0

any help would be greatly appreciated .

p.s. this dvd is a home made dvd of my son playing football which plays ok in my standalone dvd player .

thanks[/quote]
I have never had this problem don’t think I’ll be much help, however I find the psp.h264.firmware 3.30+ profile to very nice oh I also use the two pass encoding :smiley:

ok thanks i’ll try that .

thanks