PS3 console sales may finally be profitable

vbimport

I just posted the article PS3 console sales may finally be profitable.

Improved graphics chips in the latest Playstation 3 models has led to cheaper manufacturing costs, allowing Sony to finally make money on its home video game console.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/ps3-console-sales-may-finally-be-profitable-29085/](http://www.myce.com/news/ps3-console-sales-may-finally-be-profitable-29085/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Yay!
Article reaction posting works again!

Well anyway … now that Sony’s PS3 is profitable, and will play 3D blurays (soon), and avatar 3D is being released, and it has kickass games that finally show off the power of the cell CPU …

I forgot my point.

[QUOTE=debro;2513967]Well anyway … now that Sony’s PS3 is profitable, and will play 3D blurays (soon), and avatar 3D is being released, and it has kickass games that finally show off the power of the cell CPU …

I forgot my point.[/QUOTE]
You’re gonna buy one finally? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Blu-rayFreak;2514087]You’re gonna buy one finally? :-P[/QUOTE]
Bought one two years ago - Ye Olde FAT beasts :wink:
Used otheros & linux to rip a few bluray movies … got bored, too slow (ever transfer 40GB’s across a network?), … so now I just use to play games occasionally, and as a media center (inc Bluray- YAY!!!).

And bought my parents one, 9 months ago - they just use it as a bluray play, and media center.

Well, if I didn’t buy one when Sony was losing money I’m sure not gonna buy one where they make a profit. It’s against my religion to give money to Sony and I will surely burn in hell if I do.

Why do I find it hard to believe that sony has been selling a product for years , that doesn’t make any profit? Are they doing this as a charity for the gamers of the world? WTF?! NM, I didn’t read down to the part that says they make their profit from the games.