The answer is No, but there is one thing that may interest you about the XBOX.
There are some exploits that have been discovered which allow you to play copied games without modding your xbox. It is a little tricky - you must have a certain XBOX version, and you may have to connect the XBOX hard drive to your mac/pc.
Here is the official NFO! - I have modified some info so that the moderator pigs don't edit the post.
Complex !Loader 1.1 FX
Supplied By : TEAM COMPLEX File Count..: 1
Ã¾ Platform : XBOX Release Date: 07/09/2003 Ãœ
Release Info: ÃŸ
Using a dynamic patching system !Loader offers you virtually the same features
as most well established modchips - on unmodded Xboxes in software!
Fed up of switching between NTSC/PAL to play imports? This version comes
equipped with our smart region plug-in! Just launch a game from the menu and
the loader will automatically configure your XBOX video mode for you.
Don't want to use the ***- font hack?
- Our xbe can be re-signed to work with other exploits!
- Run Unsigned code from DVDROM/HDD.
- Media hack, run backups from CD/DVD/HDD.
- Drive F hack, large HDD support.
- Disable reset-on-eject hack, that works 100% of the time!
- Smart region(tm) automatic NTSC/PAL switching.
- Red LED (configurable with the Complex !Loader LED plugins addon).
- Network support (rip your own DVD backups over LAN).
1) XBOX Retail Dashboard 4920
2) XBOX Kernel 4034 (that means XBOX V1 only, for now).
NOTE If you have a V1 and haven't got this kernel you can borrow a modchip
or use ***/*********** exploit to flash your XBOX with the 4034 kernel.
1) Check your dashboard system info to make sure your XBOX meets the
TIP If you don't have the required dashboard, you can sign our loader to
work with other exploits using the ****** tool, in which case jump to step 4)
NOTE Backup your dashboard before you begin.
2) Rename your XBOX dashboard fonts * ****. and *. to
**** ****.****** and ****.****** respectively.
TIP Your fonts are typically located in the C:***** directory, if not have a
look around for them elsewhere in your dashboard partition.
3) Copy over the supplied fonts, ******* and *********into the *same
folder as your renamed fonts.
NOTE Use the supplied fonts, they may be different to the ones you have.
4) Copy the contents of the '*' folder into your dashboard partition.
NOTE You should now have C:******* and C:***********on your XBOX.
5) Reboot your XBOX, if all is well Complex !Loader will appear.
Press WHITE - launch the game in your DVDROM.
Press BLACK - refresh/update menus.
Press YELLOW - refresh DVDROM.
Press A - select from menu.
There are a number of other settings that can be changed, take a look at the
configuration file for further info.
Press the YELLOW button after you change DVD to refresh the Table Of Contents.
If your TV can't support NTSC/PAL then remove the region plugin from the
Disabling reset-on-eject can only be done from within a dashboard exploit, as
described above. So while signing our loader to work with other exploits will
work, you may not be able to disable reset-on-eject.
We are well aware a lot of ppl have kernels other than 4034, be patient both
the Complex and Phoenix teams are working toward bringing you support.
Support for XBOX 1.1+ coming soon!
And 'Auto Patch(tm)'... for those tricky new media checks
Phoenix, thanks for patching our code into the XTF files, as you can see
we're making good use of it! You might want to check our XTF to borrow our
reset on eject hack too
We extend our thanks and gratitude to Team Evox for their help and look forward
to further collaboration.
BTW I was just joking with the "pigs." don't take it seriously!