Ps2 Exploit Issue. Need help please!

vbimport

Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my first post. I will be brief and straight to the point.

I have a ps2. Not sure what version it is but it is between V4-V7 with a ps2 hdd. I have a sbox modchip installed on the system. I somehow launch an elf file that tried to overwrite my current mc exploit but it did not succeed. When I tried to use the exploit again, it would not complete. I’m just left with a black screen. I have a gameshark V2 disc that is badly scratched and is not being read by my ps2. I do not have a usb stick. I have also have originals of Gameshark ps1 v2 and action replay max. But I do not have the original memory card that came with it so I cannot start Action Replay without it. I can use gameshark ps1 v2 without it but I’m not sure if there is anyway to swap with that disc. I can setup any type of ftp to the ps2 if I knew where to start. I also would like to start the exploit from the ps2hdd if possible. If you could help me than please leave me some advice and I’m online all the time so I will respond within a timely manner. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and hopefully I can get this situation resolved.

I’m willing to pay for what I need but I do not want to pay much at all. So I will only spend 5 dollars. I believe i have the tools here and I just need the guidance.

I’m on instant messengers as well if you want to respond to me directly

PM me for the info

I have a usb stick as well if that helps and I have the max memory online disc that came with my action replay. I will pay someone for anything they have that can get this problem solved. Thanks

bump it up

IT has been sometime now. Can someone please help or if anything, point me in the right direction? Thanks.