Ps2 backups

Got intructions about how to setup dvd decrypter and backup ps2 games that will work without mod or swap disc but only works on sony and toshiba disc’s.vanders at my area sell games that work bt wont tell hw they do it.so please anything you can help with post(no modchips or swap disc’s in South africa they dont have a clue about ps2 backups):bow:

still haven tried copying but i finnaly got my ps2 emulator working(after some fustration lol)

[QUOTE=Vee22;2246600]Got intructions about how to setup dvd decrypter and backup ps2 games that will work without mod or swap disc but only works on sony and toshiba disc’s.vanders at my area sell games that work bt wont tell hw they do it.so please anything you can help with post(no modchips or swap disc’s in South africa they dont have a clue about ps2 backups):bow:[/QUOTE]

Regardless of the discs you need to use a chip, swap magic or free memory card boot + esr. A backup won’t boot on on a PS2 without one of those methods.

Unless they’re using a sony disc pressing machine (correct term slips my mind atm), which is heard of, but highly unlikely.