Ps2 Backups/DVD Decrypter

Please can anyone offer any insight into the problem i’m having backing up ps2 games with DVD Decrypter?

I have only just started making my own back-ups using Decrypter and have run into a problem i can’t seem to get round. I have successfully made several back-ups that appear to work at first but degrade very quickly or even if very lightly scratched seem to stop working immediatly.

This surprised me because i have loads of back-up games that get sent to me from Thailand and i never really have any problems of this nature with any of them.

I have been told it could be down to the qualitly of the discs i’m using, but i have tried a couple of different brands including Panasonic and Memorex but still have the same results. If anyone can suggest a brand well known to work I would be very interested.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Regards - Ed

P.S. Don’t know if it makes any difference but my modchip is an up to date Infinity unit (sorry can’t remeber exact spec).

Unfortunately this is something we have a problem about, and we cannot help with burning illegally-distributed games. Please read the rules again.

Thread closed.