Ps2 analog related problems

vbimport

I bought a ps2 game king of fighters 2006 2 days back i can play the game but the analog controls are not working…i tried it with another KOF cd orochi saga d analog works here…please help me as soon as possible cause one cannot play fighting games without analog.

Have a look in the game options. From a quick google search it seems like that game is d-pad only.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;2517534]Have a look in the game options. From a quick google search it seems like that game is d-pad only.[/QUOTE]

Thank you master jedi…but there is no option like that in that game…the analog function works in every game that i’ve tried today…i’m sorry but how do you do such google search what are you suppose to type?

Just searched for " king of fighters 2006 analog " without the quotations.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;2518349]Just searched for " king of fighters 2006 analog " without the quotations.[/QUOTE]
THANKS MASTER YODA
…Guess what??..there are 2 guys having the same problem…both of them are from different forum sites…and no there has answers…i think i should give up on this now…master if you get an answer please let me know.