Ps1 backup

vbimport

Hi sorry if i posted in the wrong section but i could not find any other forums to help me. I have a chipped ps1 that will not play burnt games. i have gotten 3 games to work but when i play some i recently burnt it gets up to the PS logo screen, the logo does not appear and the text is all screwed up, and the game will not boot. I am burning with alcohol 120% at the lowest speed and on the play station settings. i think the games might be corrupt, i tried to download a new copy (don’t worry i have the original disks somewhere.) But now it happens to all the games i try to burn now. Can anyone give me some help.

[QUOTE=Androide259;2561023]Hi sorry [U]if i posted in the wrong[/U] section but i could not find any other forums to help me. I have a chipped ps1 that will not play burnt games. i have gotten 3 games to work but when i play some i recently burnt it gets up to the PS logo screen, the logo does not appear and the text is all screwed up, and the game will not boot. I am burning with alcohol 120% at the lowest speed and on the play station settings. i think the games might be corrupt, i tried to download a new copy (don’t worry i have the original disks somewhere.) But now it happens to all the games i try to burn now. Can anyone give me some help.[/QUOTE]

Hello Androide259, welcome to the forum. :smiley:
What blank media brand are you using?

Sony

Yep sounds like the games are corrupt, psx format is wrong or you chipped it wrong. Is it the 7 wire stealth mod?

Try making a copy of an original PSX game and see if that works.

[QUOTE=Androide259;2561058]Sony[/QUOTE]

Try Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim AZO CD-Rs - they’re the best media for PS1 backups in my experience.