Protected MPEG-4 convert to dvd?

Hi, Does anyone know of software I could purchase (or better yet free download) to take an MPEG-4 (apple itunes) video and convert it to a DVD? thanks for any advice in this matter. :smiley: Maddie

You can give DVDFlick a try and it is free :bigsmile:

I just tried that and got a message saying iTunes DRM is unsupported. So whatever the DRM is, I am guessing that means it’s protected? I know that in iTunes, if you buy a song, you can burn it to a CD, and undo the protection on it, but don’t know how to do that with a movie or tv show bought off of iTunes.

DRM stands for [B]D[/B]igital [B]R[/B]ights [B]M[/B]anagement
which I have it disabled on my system :bigsmile: course microsoft as released a update for WMP which has the componetes for DRM which I will not install :disagree: always read fine print on what microsoft installs :bigsmile:

These are Apple Itunes videos, with Fairplay DRM, not Windows. Mamakin5 will need something like SoundTaxi or Tunebite to remove the DRM.

Kerry56, I did try Tunebite, and did the trial download where you can get 30 seconds of a video conversion. When I played it back, the video did not match the audio. I didn’t want to buy it if that didn’t work right. Did I do something wrong on that conversion? Maybe I should try SoundTaxi?

Sorry mamakin5, I barely know enough about the subject to point you to the right type of programs. I don’t use iTunes for anything.

How fast is your computer? 2ghz or more?

Start the Tunebite trial again, close any other applications you might have running. Open Windows Task Manager, select the Tunebite process (right click) and set priority to High. See if that helps.

Ah, very good point Kerry. As luck would have it, I just bought a new HP laptop last week but was working on my old one, 1.60 GHz. I am going to give it a whirl on the new one. I bought some tv shows from iTunes and want to be able to watch them without having to use iTunes. I’ll get back here and let you know how it works out on the new laptop. thanks. :smiley:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2228771]DRM stands for [B]D[/B]igital [B]R[/B]ights [B]M[/B]anagement
which I have it disabled on my system :bigsmile: course microsoft as released a update for WMP which has the componetes for DRM which I will not install :disagree: always read fine print on what microsoft installs :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

How does one go about disabling the DRM? I would even go as far as reformatting my computer and watch the updates. As it is, I don’t update everything. I looked at my update history and did not see anything about WMP updates.