Propaganda

I usually don’t like propaganda but this guy is right!
I think it’s important that there are people like this, and I would like if there were more like him in America, because the establishment there really needs a slap (and quite often too…)

So who exactly am I talking about? This guy!

Example

(/me think the guy on the picture is George W Bush … :))

Isn’t this true of most governments? The less you talk and think the better for the government to make their decisions. It’s not only the U.S.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
Isn’t this true of most governments? The less you talk and think the better for the government to make their decisions. It’s not only the U.S.

True, but I guess he is referring to the latest developments in the US. After 11/9 your liberty has been cut a lot I believe.

not really, i dont see any changes other than longer lines at the airport…

Nevertheless a great website , downloaded every picture.

we only lost what we gave up ourselves…sad

of course we still have what we take…happy (of course, we don’t talk about it…might end up as one of the huge percentage of those of us in prison) :cool: anyway!!!

not really, i dont see any changes other than longer lines at the airport…

Thats probably becasue your a White, Middle Class American. Would that be the same if you were an arab looking muslim wearing a turban? (%#&^ that they are all terrorists anyway?)

They kind of do random checks. I have seen 85 year old white grandmas being searched. Thats just sad, I do hope they start profiling because even though I feel bad for the majority of Arabs that might not take their dislike of the US to the suicide bombing level, there are some who will. We have to prevent that minority from getting on the planes in the first place.

Scenario: A group of people are waitng in line at the airport. The plane is about to depart and the airport security people have time to only check one person thoroughly.
Question: Who is more likely to be a terrorist out of the group?
A) Jennifer, 67 year old female black retiree from Florida
B) Oleg, a 17 year old white male student from New York
C) Ahmed bin Muhhamad bin stereotypical name, 21 year old, Arab male from Detroit
D)Wei Ling, 24 year old Asian female visitor from China

Question: Who is more likely to be a terrorist out of the group?
A) Jennifer, 67 year old female black retiree from Florida
B) Oleg, a 17 year old white male student from New York
C) Ahmed bin Muhhamad bin stereotypical name, 21 year old, Arab male from Detroit
D)Wei Ling, 24 year old Asian female visitor from China

Hahahahaha, who blew up the Oaklahoma building, what about the UNA-bomber, the Antrax letters, … All Arabs?

I was reffering probability wise. True, anyone can commit a terrorist act. However, I dont see too many white/black/asian people blowing themselves up. If you look at who has been commiting suicide bombings you will notice that it is the Arabs.

I was going to say the same as dansmug but he said it first… :slight_smile:

I was reffering probability wise. True, anyone can commit a terrorist act. However, I dont see too many white/black/asian people blowing themselves up. If you look at who has been commiting suicide bombings you will notice that it is the Arabs.

I entirely agree.

Originally posted by dansmug

Hahahahaha, who blew up the Oaklahoma building

saddam, its the truth, admit it ! :slight_smile: