Prompting to Update

vbimport

When DVDFab Platinum starts, it checks for updates. Normally I install them, but on at least on occasion, I have had to decline the update. When I go back and open the program, I am not being prodded to do the update. Is there a “Check for Update” button in the software? Is there a timer that determines how frequently the program checks for an update?

It’s not a major problem to manually download the update, but it is a big convenience when the program reminds me.

[QUOTE=neumannu47;2033561]When DVDFab Platinum starts, it checks for updates. Normally I install them, but on at least on occasion, I have had to decline the update. When I go back and open the program, I am not being prodded to do the update. Is there a “Check for Update” button in the software? Is there a timer that determines how frequently the program checks for an update?

It’s not a major problem to manually download the update, but it is a big convenience when the program reminds me.[/QUOTE]

Hi neumannu47
The program is set to check for updates once a week if I remember right, I always come here to the forum and update from here so I have that feature disabled in common settings.