Professionals& Experts Review Needed For Falcon Technologies International Products

vbimport

Dear Users
Hi
I Am Gonna To Invest Large On Falcon Technologies International DVD-R DVD+R DL , BD-R
I Need Some Professional & Expert Review That Show Me That It Worth For Investment
Is That Really The Best Media Worldwide ? AAA Grade?
I Need Some Expert Professional Useres Review.
Because I Did Not See Any Expert Review FOr That And Whatever Exist Is For 6 Years Ago And I Know That It Has Be So Much Better These Years.

Thanks

no any opinion ?

Haven’t used it myself (too difficult to find in this country), but you can try browsing the Blank Media Tests forum.

Before buying a large quantity of any discs I would suggest either buying a single pack first, or arranging that you can return the unopened packs if you are not satisfied. The quality will always vary from batch to batch. Also Falcon sell both ‘Pro’ & ‘Value’.

Dear Friends
I Am A Wholesaler Blank Media In IRAN . I Tried Over Many Companies Like Ritek/Mitsubishi/MBI And After All I Am Using And Selling Falcon Media Products
That I Want To Develop My Work With Them Because The Factory Is Really near To Us And I Asked Friends On This Forum That Tell Me The Quality Test And Benchmarks But I Did Not Get Any Reply. From Now I Test And Put Them In This Forum.

I Recently Bought 82.000Pcs MAXTEC DVD+R DL From FTI.
I Really Supprised With The Superb Quality Of Them
This Model Is Lower Than Falcon Pro And Falcon Standard . Tried 2.4X(Overburn 8334MB) 4X and 6X.

This Is Overburned With Lite-On 524B Written 2.4X And Tested 8X

Written 4X Tested 12X

Written 6X Tested 12X

Just a note: we decided to move your results to the original thread, as the Blank DVD Media Tests area is not meant for discussion, and we wanted to be sure you could have a discussion as you post your results. :slight_smile:

With that said, those look about as good as Singapore Verbatim can look. And when FTI makes Verbatim’s media, it can look that good. Hopefully you find them to be consistently good. :iagree:

[QUOTE=Albert;2734229]Just a note: we decided to move your results to the original thread, as the Blank DVD Media Tests area is not meant for discussion, and we wanted to be sure you could have a discussion as you post your results. :slight_smile:

With that said, those look about as good as Singapore Verbatim can look. And when FTI makes Verbatim’s media, it can look that good. Hopefully you find them to be consistently good. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Dear Albert
Thanks For Prompt Reply.

But The Most Important Thing Here Is You Can Buy Maxtec Only for 0.6$/ Disc But If You Find Singapore Verbatim You Must Buy More Than A Dollor

[QUOTE=Ibex;2734182]Haven’t used it myself (too difficult to find in this country), but you can try browsing the Blank Media Tests forum.

Before buying a large quantity of any discs I would suggest either buying a single pack first, or arranging that you can return the unopened packs if you are not satisfied. The quality will always vary from batch to batch. Also Falcon sell both ‘Pro’ & ‘Value’.

Thanks Dear
I Bought Large Quantity Of MAXTEC DVD+R DL Made By FTI For Now I And Posted The Result In This Thread. Thats Superb Quality Superb Price I THink You Can Buy Under 0.6$/Disc . But I Want To Import More Products Like DVD-R DVD+R CD-R BD-R and Develop

Falcon Media DVD-R Written 16X Tested 16X Tested 16X . I Believe Outperforms Every DVD Made Till Now .

[B]Moderator note:[/B] This post and the two below in reply to it are in reference to a result in the MKM DVD+R DL results thread (moved because those threads are for posting results only; no discussion allowed).

[B]______________________________________________________[/B]

[QUOTE=Skylon;2733911]Pioneer DVR-112L 1.24, 7725 MB burned at 4x

Sold as "Verbatim 8x DVD+R DL"
MID: MKM 003
Made in UAE[/QUOTE]
It Seems FTI Hold The Best For Own Products Brand . More Pi Failures And Errors . Even Third Class FTI Product Maxtec Under 0.6$/pcs Can Be Burn Better Than These

[QUOTE=dadasalam;2734575]It Seems FTI Hold The Best For Own Products Brand . More Pi Failures And Errors . Even Third Class FTI Product Maxtec Under 0.6$/pcs Can Be Burn Better Than These[/QUOTE]

My friend, you can’t compare parity scans between different drives. BenQ drives with Philips chipsets return PIFsum8 (maximum acceptable value = 16) whereas drives with Mediatek chipsets return PIFsum1 (maximum acceptable value = 4).

Also, please refrain from capitalising the first letter of EVERY word as your posts are difficult to read.

[QUOTE=terminalvelocd;2734578]My friend, you can’t compare parity scans between different drives. BenQ drives with Philips chipsets return PIFsum8 (maximum acceptable value = 16) whereas drives with Mediatek chipsets return PIFsum1 (maximum acceptable value = 4).

Also, please refrain from capitalising the first letter of EVERY word as your posts are difficult to read.[/QUOTE]

dear friend thanks for lesson. in my area will not be purchasable benq/philips drives because of this i have no any experience now i learned. another question does pioneer fx series has lot difference with basic models?
thanks

Just a note: the threads in the Blank DVD Media Tests (or Blank Blu-ray Media Tests, or Blank CD Media Tests) subforum are for posting results only. If you want to discuss a result, you start a new thread in the main, plain Blank Media area.

So, to repeat myself, Blank Media forum (http://club.myce.com/f33/) is okay for discussiong
Blank xyz Media Tests subforums (shown in the attached screenshot) are not for discussion, and are for results only. See “Read First” posts at the top of each subforum for proper posting instructions.

[I]Moved two results from the Verbatim/MKM DVD+R DL results thread.[/I]

Carry on with the discussion. :slight_smile: