Professional CD labels

vbimport

WWW>AMC.COM Advanced multimedia concepts they sell printers that print on a printable matt surface CD or you can have them print them for you for a considerable sum they also sell the printable surface CDs along with a full line of all your other multimedai needs /CD Papers/jewel cases/Etc.

Hey I was wondering how do the professionals put on the writing on the cds. I know they dont use the cheap papers you buy at Staples. Do they have a special machine that writes directly on the cd? Im very curious to know. Thanks. Oh Yeah, CD Freaks was a great idea to have. It’s a homepage for hackers K Bye

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nickie louse:
WWW>AMC.COM Advanced multimedia concepts they sell printers that print on a printable matt surface CD or you can have them print them for you for a considerable sum they also sell the printable surface CDs along with a full line of all your other multimedai needs /CD Papers/jewel cases/Etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you sure? I went to www.amc.com and what i got was the leading leader in software development. and there was nothing under cds r special printers. Write back if you know the correct site kikling@mail.com Thanks

Ok here’s the toll free phone number call them and have them send you the latest catalog. They also sell writers at a real resonable price. ( 1-888-558-3118 ) the sales rep. name is Frank Fulton

I thought I read something in a magazine about professional labels. I’ll look for you. A moment… Back again. Cannot find it. Possibly the url was: www.cdr.nl maybe www.cd-r.nl. But I’m not sure. You can order here a free sample of ‘stickers’? (mattel help !!!). You only have to pay for the ‘verzendkosten’.
Sorry 'bout the Dutch words, i’m only in 5 VWO.