Processor or not?

vbimport

On my WinXp MCE machine, I have 2 gigs of ram and an Intel Celeron D 3.60 GHz processor. Last night I went to burn a DVD using CloneDVD2 and I noticed that it was taking longer than usual. The DVD was copied to the hard drive using DVDFab. I took a look at the task manager and notice that the cpu usage was idling between 98-100%. So I killed the CloneDVD2 process and the cpu usage went back to normal. I restarted Clone and the same thing happened. Next I decided to try Nero Recode and low and behold the same thing happened so I stopped that process. I even went as far as disabling my antivirus and firewall to no avail.

I have another computer that runs CloneDVD with 2gb of ram and a 3.2 Pentium GHz processor and it doesn’t happen. Could this be a processor problem or some other unknown issue?

Thanks in advance,

Wyman

It’s software-related
//Danne

[QUOTE=DiiZzY;2185387]It’s software-related
//Danne[/QUOTE]

Ok. Is it the CloneDVD program or what?

[QUOTE=wynchgo;2185394]Ok. Is it the CloneDVD program or what?[/QUOTE]

That depends what version are you using and is the copy protected??? Also why are you using one program to do another program work? Kinda redundent doing what your doing and is also inviting unforeseen You should use one program from beginning to end to eliminate any problems from popping up.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2185400]That depends what version are you using and is the copy protected??? Also why are you using one program to do another program work? Kinda redundent doing what your doing and is also inviting unforeseen You should use one program from beginning to end to eliminate any problems from popping up.[/QUOTE]

I think the CloneDVD is the latest version. I’m not using AnyDVD in conjunction with Clone so to break the encryption I use DVDFab free and copy the disc to the hard drive. Then I go back shrink and burn with CloneDVD. What way are you talking about?

Thanks.

RIP using DVDFab. Open and create an ISO with DVDShrink. Burn the ISO using ImgBurn.