Processing error scanning titles vob 001904

I am getting a processing error with Clone DVD2 more often. It always seems to happen at vob 001904. I clean the surface to no avail. This happens at both my home and office and I tried it in 3 different dvd players. Any ideas.

[QUOTE=kew50;2416909]I am getting a processing error with Clone DVD2 more often. It always seems to happen at vob 001904. I clean the surface to no avail. This happens at both my home and office and I tried it in 3 different dvd players. Any ideas.[/QUOTE]

What version of CloneDVD are you using? And what is the DVD your trying to copy?? What does the error message say?? What kinda burner do you have?? You won’t be able to watch them on dvd players if you can’t burn them properly.

2.9.2.2 trying to copy movie. this happened on the last 2 movies I tried to copy. this occasionally happens and when it does this seems to be a common point ie. 001904. it is a processing error and cannot finish scanning. after I press go it starts scanning titles and says the system cannot read for the specified device. D:video_ts/vts_13_1.vob 001904

Optiarc DVD drive in one machine
Memorex drives in other machine

Do the DVDs have copy protection? Do you have AnyDVD running? CloneDVD will not handle copy protection.

You might also update to the latest version of CloneDVD2, which is: