Process Failed

Dear members,

I just downloaded the trial version of DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.3.2 and tried making a Full Disc DVD to DVD copy. I wanted a copy of a DVD I just burned on my RCA DVD Recorder.

Everything was progressing fine when right at the end, I get the message “Process Failed”. That’s it. Not much info to help figure out what the problem is. Am I doing something wrong?

Appreciate everyone’s help.

Mike

What are you trying to backup? what media? what speed ? more details needed…is file in DVD compliance? post a log…

As said above, what format was the file that you burned. Was it in DivX, VCD, SVCD, or a format that does not have to be converted. :confused:

Mike welcome to the forum
Just have one thing to say DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.3.2 there is no trial it is free and it does not burn anything just decrypts to the HDD

I don’t know how I missed that one. Thanks Stormjumper.:clap:

:wink:

:wink: :smiley:

Trying to make a backup copy of a TV program I previously recorded on an RCA DVR Recorder model# DRC8030N. Program was burned on an Imation DVD+RW, 4X disc. Not sure what you mean by is file in DVD compliance.

DVDFab_Event.log:

21:55:10: Analyzing of DVD started
21:55:11: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
21:55:11: Copy process started
22:05:02: Task_1 failed! Error=400(39 4 1 0 1529870 1530096 1530077)
22:05:03: Process failed!

Hi mjd77,

There should have an error code, like error=400…, please tell us the detail info, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

mjd77 wrote,
Not sure what you mean by is file in DVD compliance.
It means that your VIDEO_TS folder should have VOB’s ,IFO’s and BUP’s to be in compliance… but if you’re trying to burn a copy of an already burned Imation disk then use clone mode…or use IMGBurn in build mode… or Nero…post a complete log…

Error 400 is just a general transcoding error, non-specific and unfortunately doesn’t tell us much. Since this never got to the burning process, there’s no burn log.

As t0nee1 implied, this disc is not copy protected so there’s nothing to decrypt. Img in build mode, or nero are your best bets as suggested ^, but Fab should work also.

Are you able to see the disc structure mentioned above?
Does this disc play in your burner?

Hi mjd77,

Please try DVDFab 3.1.3.5 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=221312

Best Regards,
Fengtao