Have been burning Verb dual layers today for the first time, and am disappointed and puzzled by my results. Here are my scans of 2 of my 3 burns so far, what do you think?
My second burn was looking similar until the end of the first layer when I got a “no additional sense information error”. The firmware had been changed to a speededited BCIC. I was so frustrated I didn’t even save this scan.
My third burn I burnt on my NEC 3520. This time I burnt at 4X. The first scan was on my BenQ the second scan was on my NEC. I don’t understand at all why the results seem to be reversed, the benq shows the errors at the end of the first layer, the NEC the second layer.
852-FMJ-NEC Burn-NEC Scan-VerbDL_OM.PNG
Did I get a bad batch of Verbs or what, I don’t know what to do. I should mention that so far just skipping through them, they all seem to play okay on my computer. They have all failed TR tests, but the one I did a scan disk on looked fine.
I’m looking forward to hearing what you all think, I’ve learned a lot reading here but have never posted. Hope all my attachments work.