Problems with Ultra ISO... plus WinRCD question... and a few others

vbimport

Hi there. I’m having some problems with Ultra ISO (and a few other problems as well)…

I ripped a multisession CD w/ Clone CD (it’s an audio CD with a CD Extra), and now I’m trying to load it into Ultra ISO to burn it, and when I go to ‘open’/‘add’ the .ccd image it says ISO 9660 Volume Not Found.

Also, when I try to ‘convert’ the .ccd or .img to another format, I get the same message.

Does anyone maybe have a suggestion for a program that can extra/burn Multisession CDs? WinRCD wont let me ‘Extract’ the Multisession CD either. It says it doesn’t support multisession CDs. Also, when I try to make a CD Image with Ultra ISO, it gets to 0.25% completed, then the program freezes. (Oh… and whenever I try to burn with Clone CD, it reboots my computer… but I know what may be the cause of that.)

I have Clone CD, Ultra ISO, WinRCD, and Adaptec Create CD on my computer. Running Win98SE, with an Iomega ZipCD 650 USB (external) CD-R/RW.

Any and all suggestions as to what to do would be appreciated.
Thanks a bunch.

Hi lilmissy and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Maybe Isobuster can do it for you.

Thanks for the suggestion, and thank you for the welcome. :slight_smile:

I’m going to go try your suggestion. I’ll let you know how it goes. :slight_smile: Thanks :slight_smile: