Problems with Sony DVD-RW DW-D22A and DVD Wizard Pro

HELP ME PLEASE!

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND HAVE A STATE OF THE ART SYSTEMAX DESKTOP W/ A Sony DVD-RW DW-D22A. I AM PRETTY ILL W/ MS AND NEUROPATHY SO COORDINATION "PATIENTS AND DEXTERITY ANR POOR AT BEST. I HAVE TRIED VERYTHING FROM DIFFERENT (SPEED AND BRAND) DVD’S AND I ALSO HAVE BEEN USING AND FAILING W/ ALL OFFERED BY DVD WIZARD PRO. I CAN’T MAKE ANY COPIES OF ENCRYPED SOFTWARE AND "“NEED HELP”

PLEASE HELP ME!

TY,
GEORGE

(email address edit out - imkidd57) AND I WILL CALL ANYWHERE TO SPEAK ONE ON ONE

HELP~~

HELP ME PLEASE!

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND HAVE A STATE OF THE ART SYSTEMAX DESKTOP W/ A

Sony DVD-RW DW-D22A. I AM PRETTY ILL W/ MS AND NEUROPATHY SO COORDINATION

"PATIENTS AND DEXTERITY ANR POOR AT BEST. I HAVE TRIED VERYTHING FROM

DIFFERENT (SPEED AND BRAND) DVD’S AND I ALSO HAVE BEEN USING AND FAILING

W/ ALL OFFERED BY DVD WIZARD PRO (WHICH HAS NUMEROUS DOWNLOADS W/ MANY

UTILIES INCLUDED. I CAN’T MAKE ANY COPIES OF ENCRYPED SOFTWARE AND ""NEED

HELP""!

I HAVE 1CLICKDVDPRO, POWERDVD, NERO 7 ENHANCED TRIAL DEMO (WHICH EXPIRES

1/15/07 AND WILL FORCE ME TO SPEND MORE TO UPGRADE), COPYTODVD3SE, DVD

DECRYPER, DVD SHRINK 3.2!

PLEASE HELP ME!

TY,
GEORGE

(email address edited out) AND I WILL CALL ANYWHERE TO SPEAK ONE ON ONE!

PS: I CAN’T TYPE AT ALL AND THAT IS WHY I AM SO FRUSTRATED IN COMING UP

W/ A SOLUTION, SINCE WHAT I HAVE IS TIME ON MY HANDS AND THE ABILITY TO

COPY ENTERTAINMENT FOR MYSELF TO KEEP COSTS DOWN START A LIBRARY!

HELP~~

PLEASE help yourself and fix the caps lock key or buy a new keyboard, then try again. :<

That doesn’t sound good to me:
"AND THE ABILITY TO

COPY ENTERTAINMENT FOR MYSELF TO KEEP COSTS DOWN START A LIBRARY!"

If you want to backup something, follow this link: www.videohelp.com/dvdbackup

Sony DVD-RW DW-D22A

HELP ME PLEASE!

I have tried everything and have a state of the art Systemax Desktop w/ a Sony DVD-RW DW-D22A. I am Pretty ILL w/ MS and Neuropathy so Coordination "Patients” and Dexterity and poor at best.

I have tried everything from Different (speed and brand) DVD’s-Verbatim, Fuji, Sony and I also have been using and failing w/ all offered by DVD Wizard Pro (which has numerous downloads w/ many Utilizes included. I cannot make any copies of Encrypted software and ““Need Help””!

I have 1ClickDVDPro, PowerDVD, Nero 7 Ultra Enhanced Trial Demo (which expires 1/15/07 and will force me to spend more to Upgrade), CopytoDVD3se, DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink 3.2!

Please help Me!

TY,
George

(email address edited out - imkidd57) and I will call anywhere to speak one on one!

Ps: I cannot type at all and that is why I am so frustrated in coming up W/ a solution, since what I have is time on my hands and the ability to Copy entertainment for myself to keep costs down start a Library!

Help~~

No need to create another thread…
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=202895

Yes; merlyn325 - there’s nothing wrong with your typing but everything in capitals is considered like shouting on internet forums. Please just release the CAPS LOCK key as chef suggests…

Whilst we respect you have a disability, I should point out that unless the law changes we can only help in making backups of DVD-Video or games that you actually own.

Edit: Also please do not create more thread for the same problem. Have some patience and someone will help.

Lastly, it’s a mistake to include your email address in posts on public forums. There’s a chance you will get spammed big-time by unscrupulous people.

Two threads merged.

Thank You and I’ll learn!

No problem… :slight_smile: