Problems with Prince Caspian

vbimport

Anybody besides me having trouble making a backup of The Chronicles Of Narnia - Prince Caspian? How 'bout Hancock?:confused:

Its all depends on what software you are using to backup the copy you bought. Most DVD Copy Softwares are updated frequently so see if the one you are using has been updated recently to deal with the new encyptions. :wink:

I’ve have been using dvdfab decrypter. With Narnia and Hancock I get an error message - failed !:sad: Doesn’t fab tell you when an update is available? Haven’t seen that in a while now. What advice have you?

Latest beta is here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-2-0-5-beta-out-258231/

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2170672]Latest beta is here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-2-0-5-beta-out-258231/[/QUOTE]

Is this a good link? Not questioning your integrity, but McAfee site advisor popped up and said something about adware and spyware. They also popped up in red when I went to DVDFab to check for updates. Is this a glitch with McAfee, 'cause I even get the caution (yellow) when I log on to CDFreaks. What’s up with that?

It is a known glitch in McAfee’s site advisor. They have been informed, and agreed there is no malware at cdfreaks or DVDFab.

Why you don’t use dvdfab e dvd2one together?
If you want only the film, I think is the better solution!
Cobra70

[QUOTE=cobra70;2170878]Why you don’t use dvdfab e dvd2one together?
If you want only the film, I think is the better solution!
Cobra70[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your advice,Cobra. This is one I hadn’t heard of. May give it a look also.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2170702]It is a known glitch in McAfee’s site advisor. They have been informed, and agreed there is no malware at cdfreaks or DVDFab.[/QUOTE]

OK, Kerry, I’m glad to know that. Will try the beta with the link provided.

Hey Baggman,
I too had problems with Prince Caspian. In the end I ran it through dvd shrink for main movie only and it completed the burn and was able to play on my dvd player. Not sure this will work for you, but hope so.

Not sure what your doing that is making it not work but from what I know and read alot of people have successfully backup Prince Caspian even I was able to backup the DVD version without no problems.

[QUOTE=grettaandcuri;2172255]Hey Baggman,
I too had problems with Prince Caspian. In the end I ran it through dvd shrink for main movie only and it completed the burn and was able to play on my dvd player. Not sure this will work for you, but hope so.[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure what the deal is, but the only way I could get a good back up that would play was to use the movie ony setting also. thanks for the reply, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.