Problems with Obsessed dvd

Hi I am having a problem copying Obsessed. When I put the movie into my dvd drive it says that it has 0 bytes on it and will not play on my computer or open in dvd fab. The Disc works fine on my dvd player. I tried a different movie and that is working. Can someone help me? thanks.

[QUOTE=darkangel452;2415993]Hi I am having a problem copying Obsessed. When I put the movie into my dvd drive it says that it has 0 bytes on it and will not play on my computer or open in dvd fab. The Disc works fine on my dvd player. I tried a different movie and that is working. Can someone help me? thanks.[/QUOTE]

Are you able to explore the content on the DVD with windows explorer ?

I am unable to find anything on the disc.

[QUOTE=darkangel452;2416015]I am unable to find anything on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Since this is a new release it may be a new form of copyright protection :eek: Do you have any other programs that is able to open data on a disc ? like maybe ISO Buster ?
also what operating system do you have ?

I tried Iso buster and it keeps trying to load the disc but nothing happens. I also tried dvd shrink. When I click on open disc is says D:\ [No Disc]. I am using windows xp2. Normally when I insert a disc into the drive it will load and start playing with a program called power dvd that’s on the computer but this disc will not even play on the computer. I also tried the vlc player.

[QUOTE=darkangel452;2416024]I tried Iso buster and it keeps trying to load the disc but nothing happens. I also tried dvd shrink. When I click on open disc is says D:\ [No Disc]. I am using windows xp2. Normally when I insert a disc into the drive it will load and start playing with a program called power dvd that’s on the computer but this disc will not even play on the computer. I also tried the vlc player.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried cleaning the disc? even if you can see anything wrong with it there could be something on it to keep your drive from reading it, even though it plays fine in a standalone DVD player.
also have you tried Nero CD/DVD speed…i.e…Disc info ?, and also do you have another drive to try it in or even another computer ?

Hi I tried the disc on another computer that has windows vista and it did not read the disc. I also tried cleaning the disc and that did not work.

[QUOTE=darkangel452;2416035]Hi I tried the disc on another computer that has windows vista and it did not read the disc. I also tried cleaning the disc and that did not work.[/QUOTE]

OK !!..next question… what region is the disc ? and what region are you in ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2416017]Since this is a new release it may be a new form of copyright protection :eek: Do you have any other programs that is able to open data on a disc ? like maybe ISO Buster ?
also what operating system do you have ?[/QUOTE]
No new copyright on this movie, 6.0.4.0 PP enabled R1 went through this like a hot knife on butter

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2416072]No new copyright on this movie, 6.0.4.0 PP enabled R1 went through this like a hot knife on butter[/QUOTE]

Then the OP has a bad press :frowning:

I had no problems with this movie backing up it worked perfectly.

:iagree:[QUOTE=thelastrebel200;2416123]I had no problems with this movie backing up it worked perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Then my last response must be correct :iagree:

Hi thanks for your help I am getting the disc replaced and will try the new disc tomorrow.

Hopefully, this will fix your problem.
Let us know in either case.
There is nothing special about the copy protection here…at least on the R1 disc I have.
I just did the main title (Title 1) in Customize Mode with 6.0.4.2
As Jimbo said, like a hot knife through soft butter…:cool:

Here’s the info:

Just picked up my copy of Obsessed today and just now got around to backing it up
went through it no problem at all with Fab 6.0.2.0 PP on R1 full disc so the OP must
have had a bad pressed disc. :iagree:

Hi thanks for the help I got a new copy today and it worked without any problems.

[QUOTE=darkangel452;2417096]Hi thanks for the help I got a new copy today and it worked without any problems.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it myu friend :clap: :clap:
Have a nice day :flower: