I’m new in this forum, is my first post, and i’m having some problems with my nec dvd/rw nd3550a drive. hope that you can help me with this.
I read some page back and i saw a post with the same problem but no answer, so i will post my question to you guys:
I have a nec dvd/rw nd 3550a drive and sometime now its starts to happen this:
- I burn my dvds with nero (v 188.8.131.52, and i tried newest version also) and after it i tried to open the data that i burn in it but there isn’t any, like the dvd was empty!
- I tried the same dvd in another pc drive and it works fine!
- I already format the pc but still happens the same!
- I usually use “sky” dvds, and i thought that could be because of the branch of the dvds, but i have others sky dvds and they work fine!
- The version of my firmware is 1.52
- i saw this site http://www.micheldeboer.nl/firmware/index.html a version 1.07 and i try to flash the firmware ND3550A_v107 but it gives this information “Target NEC ND-3550A is not found correctly” (in safe mode)
I posting info of my drive , and i please ask if some can help my fix this, if is there a solution to solve this!
Thanks for your help!
edit: I’m using OS windows XP Professional SP2