Problems with Mercury Rising

vbimport

I am having problems copying the movie Mercury Rising. My AnyDVD recognizes the disc in the drive and removes the protection just fine. When I go to CloneDVD and select the Video_TS folder from the DVD drive, it comes up with an error message:

directory not found: D:/VIDEO_TS
[OSUtill0 [WString]]

The directory does exist and I can click on it myself, but it still says its not there. I know the disc works because it plays fine on my home DVD player and a DVD playing software I use called, Classic Media Player.

I have the most current version of both AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

Anyone know whats wrong?

What version numbers of both CloneDVD and AnyDVD are you using?

I’m using CloneDVD2 version: 2.8.9.2
and AnyDVD: 5.9.5.6

I did notice something different with this Mercury Rising disc that my other movies never had. On the D: drive for the DVD, there are usually 2 folders, VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS, but this movie has VIDEO_TS and IMG. Maybe this is some new protection? :dunno:

This is a weird little problem that pops up on some titles for a handful of users when the DVD they try to Clone has a ‘jacket’ folder or ‘Img’ folder.

Some 3rd Party app or windows add on is trying to do something special that temporary causes CloneDVD to loose site of the DVD you have asked it to back up.

The easiest way around this issue is to drag ‘n’ drop/ Copy the ‘VIDEO_TS’ folder to the hard drive then start CloneDVD pointing to this new source.
The hard way is to find what is causing this conflict and clear the issue.

I my self do not have any issues backing up my DVD’s that have a jacket or img folder, so I cannot shed any clues on where to start looking, sorry.

Thanks for the replies. Well I copied the VIDEO_TS folder to my computer and it starts plays with sound and everything, but the menus won’t play correctly. They just keep cycling like someone keeps clicking on each one in order. Then it gets to certain point and comes up with the parental screen saying I don’t have high enough parental setttings to play the disc.