Problems with LIONSGATE movies

vbimport

I found that with trial and error and having to go back and forth with new and old versions of DVD Fab that these LIONSGATE movies sometimes work and don’t work. This problem is mainly for the REGION 1 movies. I’ve noticed that there the only ones who have this special DVD structure to there movies that cause a lot of headaches for a lot of people. There is only one third party program out there that does the job every single time. I won’t mention it because it’s not my kind of thing. Being a huge fan of DVD Fab I wish that Fengtao and his team could get around the Structure problem as well. If someone new came to this site with backup problems they shoud be able to find simple solutions to there problems. I.E. Being able to do a simple update to the version they are currently using. Although, that working on a program like this takes alot of updating and trial and error it should be quite simple to get around this DVD structure that LIONSGATE have implemented. Again, don’t get me wrong by saying what I’m saying because I am a huge fan of DVD Fab and always will be. It my program of choice. In saying that, I would much rather know that I could be assured that the DVD Fab program could work for LIONSGATE movies. So, hopefullly Fengtao and his team can figure this out because like I said there are third party programs out there that can, and do get around this DVD Structure problem.

Have backed up a few lion’s gate movies and did not have any problem. Could not tell you right off if pathplayer was enabled or not. I have been using the VSO burn engine the last few releases with no problem since it was updated.

jmazz
As stated by dustyobones above and the other members in your other thread those movie tittles has been backup by DVDFab,…I still say you may have a program running in the background during the times you are using DVDFab.This other program you don’t want to say does it by chance run on the fly :confused:

Hi JMAZZ,

I have backed up many Lionsgate movies. I will guess about 50. No problems. Use Lite-on drive to read. Both movie only and full disc.

JMAZ: As my good friend Tim asked, do you have something running in the background as I haven’t had any problem backing up any Lionsgate films with DVDFAB Plat. So IMHO it is unfair for you to be blaming DVDFAB as the problem isn’t in the program it’s in your computer somewhere

I found that all I had to do was follow Stormjumper guide to uninstall and reinstall and it worked perfectly. I guess I must have had a corrupted file somewhere. All this time I’ve just been upgrading the new versions on top of the old ones. I’ve never had a problem until now but like I said, I followed Stormjumper guide to uninstall and reinstall and it works perfectly now. Thanks to all of you for your continued support with helping people in need. Without you there would be a lot of frustrated people out there. Thanks again and take care.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2014321]I found that all I had to do was follow Stormjumper guide to uninstall and reinstall and it worked perfectly. I guess I must have had a corrupted file somewhere. All this time I’ve just been upgrading the new versions on top of the old ones. I’ve never had a problem until now but like I said, I followed Stormjumper guide to uninstall and reinstall and it works perfectly now. Thanks to all of you for your continued support with helping people in need. Without you there would be a lot of frustrated people out there. Thanks again and take care.[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap: [B]All right[/B] jmazz
Glad you got it going my friend,… I myself never install over a program changes that are made some times causes problems…and I don’t like problems
Have a good burn on me :cool:

BTW…I thought I said to do the clean uninstall in your other thread…geuss not
had more then one going…hard to keep track