Problems with licensing information reading wrong on version 8

vbimport

License information in the new version 8 do not show what the older versions show. I installed DVD to DVD and DVD Ripper aka DVD To Mobile. to my new laptop. The information used to read Never Expire on both DVD to DVD and on the DVD to Mobile . Now on the DVD Ripper aka DVD to Mobile it reads never been used. I used the key from version 6 just like I had previously done before retiring my PC. Now the license information does not show correctly . Am I doing something wrong here. As I remember when I received version 4 I had one key sent for registration, one for version 4 DVD Fab and one for Mobile to Mobile. I would appreciate some help understanding why this is doing this now. Do I have to start out with installing the version 4 on my new laptop first and then progress all the way up thru the versions to version 8 to get it to read correctly.
I have never used the Mobile to Mobile as of yet but even though I had not it did show Never EXPIRE on all previous versions. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
snagel

This is a copy/paste of my post on another site. Take it for what it is worth but my opinion of the new key system is stated below…

FYI:
Two days ago I downloaded a new all in one key and it changed my status from never expire to a trial user.

Over a period of several hours I tried 6 new keys with no luck.
When I thought to use the original key then my status was changed back to Never Expire.

Trying one of the new keys once again changed me to a trial user.
Only by double clicking on the original key was I able to keep the Never Expire status.

I am convinced there is a glitch in the new key download system.
Of course convincing others may be a problem.

As always I suggest you contact DVDFab / DVD Region+CSS Free technical support concerning this issue as they can assisit you better and can look into the issue if it is a bug.

I’m having a similar issue. With Lifetime DVDFAb platinum and Blu-ray copy. Those are showing up with the keys but the new blu-ray 3d ripper which supposedly free to lifetime subscribers is still showing up as trial user and so are some of the converters which should also show lifetime.

[QUOTE=Xalky;2560055]I’m having a similar issue. With Lifetime DVDFAb platinum and Blu-ray copy. Those are showing up with the keys but the new blu-ray 3d ripper which supposedly free to lifetime subscribers is still showing up as trial user and so are some of the converters which should also show lifetime.[/QUOTE]

No Blu-ray 3D Ripper is only free for those who already own DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper. You do not have DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper so that is why you not have Blu-ray 3D Ripper

Yeah…I got it. See my other post here: http://club.myce.com/f116/fengtao-has-gotten-greedy-317841/