Problems with lady in the water backup

vbimport

#1

i tried to backup the movie lady in the water but it has an error.
when i tried to watch the movie on my pc with powerdvd 7.0, i can only see the 75% of the movie , the rest 25% only hear(frezzes).
and when i tried to backup with clonedvd and anydvd 6.0.8.2 happens the same problem.
the departed too.


#2

@ casper3312,

This posting is very similar to your current CD Freaks CloneDVD posting titled “Lady in the Water backup failing”.

Refer to your current CD Freaks CloneDVD posting titled “Lady in the Water backup failing” for suggestions in correcting your problem.

Regards,
bjkg


#3

yeah i know but i can’t fix this situation,that’s why i really persist in this case.
i want to know if anybody have this problem to.


#4

@ casper3312,

Perchance did you review the response I provided to you in your CD Freaks CloneDVD posting titled “Lady in the Water backup failing”?

Also suggest reviewing the Forum Rules and note the comments concerning Double Posting ->

http://club.cdfreaks.com/announcement.php?f=74&announcementid=37

Regards,
bjkg