Problems with king kong... new cp?

vbimport

king kong (r4) movie hang out dvdshrink, any idea? new macrovision protection?

I backed up my Region1 King Kong 2005 using DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 without any problems. I had to shrink the crap out of it though because I can’t get my Dual Layer ability working. :frowning: Check my thread http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Try using anydvd and clonedvd2 from slysoft.com. It has a 21 day trial. I know that works. You can also try dvdfab decriptor it has a free one . Or you can do a search on this forum for further info. Good luck.

i made a very nice DL backup of this disc with anydvd running the the background, ripped with dvd decrypter and burned with ImgBurn.

anydvd rules :slight_smile:

i backed finally with anydvd and clonedvd but the image change color in any pixels in the movie…

ty for al

It’s a little hard to understand your last post but I know english is not your first language.

What brand of backup disks are you using? What speed did you burn them at?

yes i not speak english (my english is very bad)…:frowning:

disk are samsung pleomax and speed 8x…

-R, +R??? Rated speed? Never heard of that media. Try Sony, Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim. Set your burn speed down to 4X in CloneDVD.

Update the firmware for your burner.

What standalone DVD player brand and model are you getting the “pixellation” playback problem with?

had no problem backing it up using dvd decryter with anydvd running in the background

Exactly how I made mine. Best and most trouble free way to do it! :clap:

According to unnamed sources, the cp for this film was developed by OTC drug companies in response to clinical studies showing KK cured insomnia.

I guess James at Slysoft also suffers from insomnia, no doubt due to the endless hours he puts into his work. :bigsmile: Another vote for AnyDVD!

CloneCD, AnyDVD, and Verbatium +R DL For The Win! :slight_smile:

im having a problem with DL version on KK when i try to fastforward on any dvd player the disk jumps chapters instead of fastforwarding. if i make the movie a single layer fastforward works fine.

any ideas anyone?

this is ripped with dvd decypter(anydvd) and compile to image with dvd2one version 2.0.4 and then burning the image with decrypter on Benq 1640 firmware BSOB. am i missing something here or is this just the way dual layers are???

thanks inadvance!!!

Buck

rip first half with shrink 7 minutes burn 8x 9 minutes
rip second half 6 minutes burn 2nd disk 9 minutes
computing time 31 minutes quality 100% cost 60 cents

nothing else comes close

I did the full shrink with DA and AEC sharp also computing time over 2 hours
quality 95% saved 30C

thats great, but i would like to use the dual layer media i have and have a functional disk. one that allows me to fast forward not jump chapters when i try to fast forward.

thanks,

Buck

what’s the mid code of the DL blank?

I am trying to rip King Kong but can’t seem to get it working. I am using DVD Decrypter with AnyDVD in the background but I get errors during the rip at VOB4 or 75%. I tried DVDFabdecrypter and on VOB4 it just goes on forever. It was ripping vob4 for over 3 hours. I also tried CloneDVD and CopytoDVD SE and no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shedrock

Do different copy protections exist in different regions? In region 2 I had no problems with KK using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, however nothing I´ve got can rip the new Zorro.

ok im an idiot where is the mid code? is this it?

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD+R-DL:MKM-001-000]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD+R DL] - [Not Available]
Manufacturer Name : [Mitsubishi Kagaku Media]
Manufacturer ID : [MKM]
Media Type ID : [001]
Product Revision : [Not Specified]
Blank Disc Capacity : [4,173,824 Sectors = 8.55 GB (7.96 GiB)]
Recording Speeds : [2.4x]

[ DVD Identifier V4.3.0 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

Ditto…dvdd in combo with AnyDVD, Img for the burn, to a verb DL…flawless bkup everytime.
Definitely rules… :iagree: