Problems with DeUHD

Hi, I’m noticing that DeUHD does not work well, I have paid license and LG BH16NS55 1.02, I notice that many of the 4d bd’s got their list
https://www.deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
the titles that are from my same region does not work for me:

I title here:

BATMAN_V_SUPERMAN_UE
audio: English, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Subtitle: Japanese, English, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish

EVEREST
audio: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Czech, Polish
Subtitle: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Greek

SULLY
audio: English, French
subtitle: English, French, Dutch

JACK REACHER 2
audio: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
Subtitle: Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish

TERMINATOR GENISYS
audio: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
Subtitle: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Chinese, German, Greek, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovak, Finnish, Swedish

ALIEN COVENANT
audio: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Subtitle: Japanese, English, French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Chinese

GUARDIANS_OF_THE_GALAXY_VOL_2
audio: English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese
Subtitle: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Japanese

These are the titles, all are from my region, I have already sent many messages to the support of DeUHD and they do not respond, I even gave the Log and the folders that ask to solve the problem, and I have no answer, on the other hand I send reprte of new movies that does not have in the list with the captions that request and have not yet worked anything in them, and that more than a week ago I requested it, I honestly think that I have bought a useless tool and I have spent a lot money for nothing, I hope that DeUHD take action and give a better service, I do not understand that I have movies on the list and it is the same as I have here and nothing works.

You’re not alone in this Odin15, most users were unable to rip movies that according to the DeUHD website should be possible. The good news is that a) there now is a sheet that shows which movies are supported as tested some of our members b) Arusoft is added new titles pretty much every week.

So, what doesn’t work right now, might work later. They’ve also stated that the ripping process should become faster, so I assume it will also be less of an hassle to test again. I hope that ‘comforts’ you a bit :wink:

How to use DeUHD and DeUHD alternative: http://www*******/deuhd-alternative.html

thats deuhd not a alternative!!

@DB_Russell, certainly not, editted and banned!

its a clone then

The product they advertised was not an Ultra HD Blu-ray ripper.The page was a ‘DeUHD review’, which was actually a copy of the DeUHD guide,they even seem to have copied the images from the DeUHD website. Also the website claims they have 4K Bluray ripper, but never state it only works with unprotected discs. Very bad marketing.

its fake