Problems with decryption

vbimport

Hey, I am hoping someone will be able to help me out. I am trying to use 1ClickDVDCopy and everytime I try to start the process it stops and says “A read error has occurred while reading a file. The file may be encrypted or cannot be read correctly by the DVD device. If you using a decrypter, you may need to restart it before running 1Click DVD Copy.” I have installed both DVD 43Free and AnyDVD and neither program seems to be working. Any ideas as to what I should do? Is it my 1ClickDVD program or the decryptors?

Thanks

How new is the movie?

You shouldn’t. Only install one of them, not both.

I can second what olli said, if you have them both running they cancell each other out. Stick with anydvd, its not free, but it works. Most of the time (yes there are some notable exceptions like DVDD) free programs dont work as well.

1clickdvdcopy is only designed to reauthor then recompress already decrypted content. If you’re running DVD43 Free while running 1click, then chances are DVD43Free is too old to be of use. You can use AnyDVD (current version is 5261) in the same way, so I would uninstall DVD43Free and use AnyDVD. Although it isn’t free, it is actively developed (I’ve seen one stretch where the program was updated 3 times in about 10 days) and it’s lifetime free updates, so it’s worth the $39.xx and you can run it with 1click. :wink:

In the future, remember to name the movie and what version of the software and decryptor you’re using. This at least will identify which they are; if the movie is newer (like “hitch”), then it’s possible the decryptor can’t yet handle the encryption if it’s too new. In either case, include as many specifics as possible and that will help anyone reading about your difficulty to help you narrow it down and suggest solutions. :wink:

Quema34: I had no problems with Hitch, using AnyDVD and One Click. I have heard there are a lot of bad source discs on this movie but if you want to make a movie only copy from a good disc it shouldn’t be problem.

Use Dvd fab decrypter, i used de dvd decrypter but as you now we can’t do de upgrade no more so i find the fab decripter and sow far so good

Use Dvd fab decrypter, i used de dvd decrypter but as you now we can’t do de upgrade no more so i find the fab decripter and sow far so good

i am useing anydvd and 1clickcopydvd…i could not copy hitch or sin city due to “skipping bad sector” has anyone ran into this and proposed solutions?

have you tried copying with movie only?

Make sure you’re running the latest version of 1 Click, 4.2.1.5

Hi Grecs4: You may already be dead but I’m not and I have the same problem you had a million years ago. What did you do to solve the problem? If you are still alive and remember I’d appreciate your advice. Dennis

[QUOTE=grecs4;1035044]Hey, I am hoping someone will be able to help me out. I am trying to use 1ClickDVDCopy and everytime I try to start the process it stops and says “A read error has occurred while reading a file. The file may be encrypted or cannot be read correctly by the DVD device. If you using a decrypter, you may need to restart it before running 1Click DVD Copy.” I have installed both DVD 43Free and AnyDVD and neither program seems to be working. Any ideas as to what I should do? Is it my 1ClickDVD program or the decryptors?

Thanks[/QUOTE]