Problems with "Cars 2"

vbimport

Will not backup “Cars 2” ??

What exactly is the problem other than not back up? How you trying to back up as AnyDVD just a decryptor so need more info

Am using AnyDVD with CloneDVD2 to backup Cars2 and it goes along untill it gets to around 41% and then stops. Have tried several times with same results. Could it be possible that Cars2 has a new protection scheme? That’s what it looks like to me anyway.

Car 2 has a new protection scheme AnyDVD has not cracked yet. I have heard of this from many sources.

I finally did get a copy by using a copy program from IdealDVDCopy. Quite a bit of information on the new protection scheme is on thier website. You can download and try thier software for free and it allows you to copy ten discs. The program costs $39.00 and offers lifetime upgrades.

I have used AnyDVD for years and have been very satisfied with the fact it has always done the job on any new disc and protection scheme. Am sure they will have a fix for this scheme in short order. As Cars 2 is a new release, maybe I’m jumping the gun a little.

Any Dvd did mine fine. Used rip to HD. Clone Dvd2 from there to a d/l disc. Ran it through Dvd Shrink then Clone Dvd 2 to make a copy the grand kids could use ( destroy).

Glad to see it wasn’t just me. I just ripped to HD and tried to view with VLC like I usually do and it quit playing about 40% in. Looks like all the titles are there but they won’t play in order . You can play one .vob at a time.

I had no problems backing up the BluRay, I just watched it. I would think if they cracked the protection on BD the standard DVD version would be cracked also. :confused:
Ripped image to HD, shrank with BDRebuilder and burned to disc with imgburn. Welcome to the forum holyKal.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2611099]I had no problems backing up the BluRay, I just watched it. I would think if they cracked the protection on BD the standard DVD version would be cracked also. :confused:
Ripped image to HD, shrank with BDRebuilder and burned to disc with imgburn. Welcome to the forum holyKal.[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree with jamescooley1 on this point the dvd are far easier to crack then the BD as they come out later and have different protection and would require a update but seeing as James got it to work why your dvd did’t work is hard to know. Also since you (neffle) posted no log files or error it even harder to know what is going on or what version your using. So in the future neffle more info and log file would help to know the version and what the problem is.

There is no problem that Slysoft can fix with a disc that is improperly stamped. You have to try another disc or clean the one you have it may have some fingerprints or something that is stopping the copying process, just because it plays does not mean it will back up.

I recently read a lot of DVDs of this movie are counterfeit, even if Blockbuster or another supplier. It is far more expensive and harder to do the same this for Blu Ray.