Problems With burning a PSone CD

Greetings,

A few days(rather a few weeks) ago I finished playing the 1/3 CD of the game Final Fantasy VII, and to my surprise the second CD was severly damaged and it won’t play neither on the PSone machine nor on PC. Since then I have been in a constant struggle to create a Playable PSone CD from the file that I downloaded from a certaine site(I believe that’s legal, right?). I have wasted tons of CDs with no results, the best thing I’m getting is a CD with all the files that should be there but they are hidden and ofcourse it won’t play. I have used CloneCD and alcohol 120 and Imgburn with the settings described on tutorials with the same described result.

I read that there’s a box that you can check(or uncheck) on the cloneCD tray, I think it was “Show hidden media” or something like that, but the problem is that the CloneCdtray.exe file won’t open on any of the 3 PCs that i tried it on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

[QUOTE=MassNssen;2303253]Greetings,

A few days(rather a few weeks) ago I finished playing the 1/3 CD of the game Final Fantasy VII, and to my surprise the second CD was severly damaged and it won’t play neither on the PSone machine nor on PC. Since then I have been in a constant struggle to create a Playable PSone CD from the file [B]that I downloaded from a certaine site(I believe that’s legal, right?)[/B]. I have wasted tons of CDs with no results, the best thing I’m getting is a CD with all the files that should be there but they are hidden and ofcourse it won’t play. I have used CloneCD and alcohol 120 and Imgburn with the settings described on tutorials with the same described result.

I read that there’s a box that you can check(or uncheck) on the cloneCD tray, I think it was “Show hidden media” or something like that, but the problem is that the CloneCdtray.exe file won’t open on any of the 3 PCs that i tried it on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Tell us the site and we tell you if its legal or not…

[QUOTE=chef;2303689]Tell us the site and we tell you if its legal or not…[/QUOTE]

It was www.romhustler.net, but I do own the CD.

[QUOTE=MassNssen;2303817]It was www.romhustler.net, [B]but I do own the CD[/B].[/QUOTE]

It doesnt count if you own the CD or not!
It’s not legal anyway.