188.8.131.52, 2006 11 20
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove “Protection based on unreadable Sectors”
- New: Improved fix for DVDs with wrong title set search tables.
- New: Higher compatibility with 3rd party IDE or SATA drivers.
Using AnyDVD’s “SafeMode” should no longer be necessary.
- New: Safe/Normal Mode setting now supported on Windows Vista.
- New: Improved removal of bogus title sets
- Change: Improved “Jump directly to Tile Menu” function
- Fix: Removing Macrovision RipGuard didn’t work sometimes
- Fix: Bogus title set removal could be triggered without reason
- Fix: Setting subtitle transparency did not work correcly with
some DVD titles
- Fix: Audio-CD protection removal did not work on 64-bit OS like
Windows XP64 professional
- Fix: SPTI I/O-requests from 64-bit processes on 64-bit OS like
Windows XP64 professional were not processed by AnyDVD