Problems with AnyDVD HD REgistration Key

vbimport

I read all the posts and the tutorials on this and I have had no luck.
I was using AnyDVD successfully for a few months now. I purchased a Blu-Ray Burner and I decided to purchase an AnyDVD HD registration key. I applied the registration key many times, i.e. through the start menu and clicking on Register AnyDVD, right clicking on the registration key file directly…etc. Nothing works. I also tried unblocking the registration key.
Can’t get it to work. The strange thing is that AnyDVD recognises my Blu-Ray burner, it recognises the Blu-
Ray disc inside the burner, but it alsways gives the flowing message:

Summary for drive Y: (AnyDVD 6.4.9.0)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGBW-H20L YG01 020509081387OA5308
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

This version of AnyDVD does not work with Blu-ray discs!
Please upgrade your keycode to AnyDVD HD!
Please visit http://www.slysoft.com for more information!

If anyone can help, please do!!!

Thanks

[QUOTE=traehnocilis;2172211]I read all the posts and the tutorials on this and I have had no luck.
I was using AnyDVD successfully for a few months now. I purchased a Blu-Ray Burner and I decided to purchase an AnyDVD HD registration key. I applied the registration key many times, i.e. through the start menu and clicking on Register AnyDVD, right clicking on the registration key file directly…etc. Nothing works. I also tried unblocking the registration key.
Can’t get it to work. The strange thing is that AnyDVD recognises my Blu-Ray burner, it recognises the Blu-
Ray disc inside the burner, but it alsways gives the flowing message:

Summary for drive Y: (AnyDVD 6.4.9.0)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGBW-H20L YG01 020509081387OA5308
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

This version of AnyDVD does not work with Blu-ray discs!
Please upgrade your keycode to AnyDVD HD!
Please visit http://www.slysoft.com for more information!

If anyone can help, please do!!!

Thanks[/QUOTE]

We can’t give help on registration or keys or serials. You have to contact slysoft on that problem.