Problems with 30 DAYS OF NIGHT (read error)

vbimport

Does any body knows how to back up this title? im using AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5

DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink can do this one. You may have a bad press.

It backedup perfectly with the very products you have, like the above post said, either you have a poorly pressed disc or it may be dirty.

hector
Will it play in your computer dvd player ? Mine starts acting up at the 1:15 mark 9In 4 diff players ) works fine in the dvd standalone players.
When trying to backupit starts acting up at the 50% mark of copying.

bean55

Thanx Dialisys and Alan for the info i will try to clean the disc or just get a different copy!

[quote=bean55;2008964]hector
Will it play in your computer dvd player ? Mine starts acting up at the 1:15 mark 9In 4 diff players ) works fine in the dvd standalone players.
When trying to backupit starts acting up at the 50% mark of copying.

bean55[/quote]

Bean im heaving exactly the same problem stops at 50% mark! i did not try to play it on any dvd player but now i will just to see if it is my original disc

ok guys i try to clean the disc and is not working,:frowning: i also try another copy and is the same problem! :frowning: any other solution???:sad:

hector

I am also still trying, I will probably end up buying another copy from somewhere else just to find out if I have a bad press one.

bean55

[QUOTE=bean55;2009580]hector

I am also still trying, I will probably end up buying another copy from somewhere else just to find out if I have a bad press one.

bean55[/QUOTE]

My suspicion is that you both have flawed originals.

I had no issues at all with this disc. It seems quite a few bad copies have been sold. Return it for a replacement.

ok finally i got it working (third copy) i just went back tobest buy and had no problem switching the disc they also try it at the geek squad department and they says it was defective one! also the guy said is was the third customer returning the movie! so thats the happy end!:clap: