Problems watching DVD

vbimport

Hi All!
I am really hoping somebody could help me!
I am experiencing problems watching dvds on my PC. The problem is that the Navigation menu (the page with selections for the movie: Start Film, Lanuages, Scene Selection) on Dvd Movies turns grey as soon as it loads and becomes visible only when I move mouse, when I stop moving mouse it goes back to grey again, it also lacks the cursor highlighting the selection. It plays movies fine, just the problem is the main menu screen or other selection screens.
Can Anyone Point me as to what might be the problem?
I am using Windows Media Player 11, but this problem affects all dvd playing software

Even VLC player? Give it a try, it’s free.

[QUOTE=Lucifre;2115783]Hi All!
I am really hoping somebody could help me!
I am experiencing problems watching dvds on my PC. The problem is that the Navigation menu (the page with selections for the movie: Start Film, Lanuages, Scene Selection) on Dvd Movies turns grey as soon as it loads and becomes visible only when I move mouse, when I stop moving mouse it goes back to grey again, it also lacks the cursor highlighting the selection. It plays movies fine, just the problem is the main menu screen or other selection screens.
Can Anyone Point me as to what might be the problem?
I am using Windows Media Player 11, but this problem affects all dvd playing software[/QUOTE]

First off what region are you in and what dvd in particular are you having problem with? Telling us what movie it is might help to see if anyone has the similiar problem with the media. Also what other software did you use? Just saying affects other dvd playing software doesn’t give us much help there? WMP11 isn’t a good choice to play DVD sorry to say…either go for WinDVD or PowerDVD of which I have WinDVD 8 Plat. What O/S are you using? What did you do or any changes you make to your system prior to this happening?