Problems Using DVDClone2

Hi there, first time post for me.
I’m having issues with using DVD clone. I used to use Shrink and copytodvd to rip and write DVD movies. This was fine but DVDclone/AnyDVD seemed to do the job better and faster. I am now having problems reading in the Discs I have created. DVD players and My PC play the movie fine but when I try and rip another copy from it I get read errors, error message ‘cyclic redundancy check’. I used to get this error now and then on dvdshrink with dirty/damaged discs etc… but I am getting at least 7 or 8 out of 10 coasters when using dvdclone. My PC/Writer are less than 6 months old and I can’t find any newer drivers than I already have. I have used at least 4 different makes of DVD, including TY’s which I have had hardley any coasters from in the past. I have tried shutting all other pgms down on my PC, eg Firewall, wireless router etc… but I get exactly the same results, ie. A Succesful rip and copy but then redundancy checks on the copied disc when trying to read it back in for another copy.
Sorry if it’s a long post but I’m pulling my hair out trying to resolve. Can anybody help ?
Thanx,
P.

Crc errors should really not have anything to do with the burning software. What burner/firmware and media are you using? Have you run scans to see what the burn quality is like?

Welcome to the forum.

Agree with chas0039,
Media and Burner related problem, also what for a burning speed you’ve used on these media(?)?

Thanks.
Burner is TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-L532M. (internal on a HP ZD8000 laptop).
Media is TY (8x).
On DVDClone the speed is selected as ‘maximum’.
No I hav’nt run any scans, I would’nt know what I was looking at to be honest if i did. I’ve seen your thread on your perfect scan and it’s all a bit over my head.

Try cdspeed to see what the actual media id is. Also it will allow you to run a transfer rate test to see how the media is reading. I don’t have experience with Samsung burners but I would start by burning at 4X. Maximum may be higher than 8X and in any case, TY 8X media will often do better at 4X on many burners.