Problems, problems, problems

I’m new and seeking answers as to wether I should burn my pc since I was prompted to load Vista…now most of my programs won’t work and neither will the cd/dvd drives because of some doggone code 10

[QUOTE=marv18204;1980670]I’m new and seeking answers as to wether I should burn my pc since I was prompted to load Vista…now most of my programs won’t work and neither will the cd/dvd drives because of some doggone code 10[/QUOTE]

Go back to your previous OS until vista is fixed. (probably another 6 months or so)
I see that M$ is likely to release windows 7 late 2009, you could wait till then to see if this version is any good?:smiley:

Aside from a botched Vista install, you may just need to track down Vista supported drivers for all of your hardware.

Try running with administrative rights…
Right click program > Run as Administrator…
I’ve had some luck running a few of my fave proggys on my Vista laptop …But if it doesn’t cooperate, it’ll soon be " asta la Vista baby":bigsmile:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;1981203]But if it doesn’t cooperate, it’ll soon be " asta la Vista baby":bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
LMAO…good one!