Problems making backup of Navdisc (Safedisc2)

vbimport

hello guys,

i have problems making an backup of my UK Nav CD 2006. The strange thing is my friend has an LG reader 4163 and writer 4167 but both work fine for reading out the disc and burning it…

im using the LG 4166B but always after i burned it my nav system says disc is incompatible.

Thats what i did: I started clony XXL 2.0.0.6 it says safedisc 2 protection then i loaded clone cd and burned the cd. Strange thing about that is i choose 4x as burning speed but clone cd always burns at 16x or even faster… also in nero i never saw the function to burn an CD as 4x. Was that disabled in my drive? How can i burn discs at 4x ? I think its very important to burn nav discs as slow as possible…

Its very strange that my friend has similar drives from LG and he uses the same settings than me and doesnt have any problems…

btw. im using Philips 700MB CD-R media he uses Verbatim could that be the problem? I dont think philips media are that bad…

why dont you want to help me?? :frowning:

For your writing speed you use the latest firmware for your LG 4166? For the navigation disc use the search function there are already threads about this here.

yes i have installed the latest 1.02 firmware but my drive is still not burning at 4x or slower… even if i choose 4x its always burning faster.

I read the other threads about the navigation discs but i have another problem then the guys on these threads so i opened an new one…