Problems making an image of crysis

Cant seem to make an image of crysis so I dont have to keep swapping out DVD’s (and it makes this annoying ass clicking noise in the DVD drive when the comp starts up and/or when i insert the disk for like 20 seconds). Go to Image Making Wizard like I always do, but the little box at the bottom left for selecting the protection type isnt there, neither are a bunch of the other options (I know its securom 7). Pretty sure the DVD is blocking it somehow, how do I get around this and make an image (that works)?

There are no datatypes for dvds. Just check the boxes to ignore read errors and to do dpm.

Hmm, geuss i’ll i’ve made images for so far has been CD’s now that I think about it… geuss i’ll try that and see how it works, thanks.

I’m still getting “Conflict with emulation software detected.” Problems… any help?

For now it only works mounted in Daemon Tools 4.06 and latest YASU. This is because of SecuROM blacklisting Daemon Tools and Alcohol virtual drives. The fact that it works using DT 4.06 is probably due to a bug in SecuROM, so there is a chance that some future patch for the game will include a newer version of SecuROM, which also blacklists DT 4.06.

Consider using DT 4.06 as a temporary workaround until an update for Daemon Tools or Alcohol is released.

i also have crysis i purchase it and i want to make a copy of it , i have alcohol 120% trial version , it makes a mds file then when i run game it says message like “conflcit with emulation error detected” can u help me or whats out there that better than alcohol?

[quote=bigfootMINDS;1940365]i also have crysis i purchase it and i want to make a copy of it , i have alcohol 120% trial version , it makes a mds file then when i run game it says message like “conflcit with emulation error detected” can u help me or whats out there that better than alcohol? [/quote]and also about the id protection thing secrom, when i run the id protection it shows that is protected by “dummyfiles” is your game also dummyfiles?

[QUOTE=bigfootMINDS;1940365]i also have crysis i purchase it and i want to make a copy of it , i have alcohol 120% trial version , it makes a mds file then when i run game it says message like “conflcit with emulation error detected” can u help me or whats out there that better than alcohol?[/QUOTE]
See the post by Reefke immediately above yours. :wink:

Ok i have Daemond tools pro Agent version 4.10.0215.0 SPTD Version 1.50
do i have the right one anyone because when i downloaded YASU.exe and click open it display a message to insert YASU into daemond tools directory then when i run YASU it says error message about dtp.dll not found ? Im i getting the right versions?

[quote=bigfootMINDS;1940979]
now i have daemond tools 4.06 now the YASU part im still getting
"Unable to locate the file [COLOR=black]“daemod.dll” and or “dtpro.dll” Please copy “YASU.exe” to your Daemond tools directory, then run the application again"[/COLOR]
but i did put the YASU.exe to daemond directory and i ceck it does have file [COLOR=black]“daemond.dll” Now when I go inside the Daemond tools Dir, folder located in programs folder i see the YASU icon and when i run it it works and it shows something like YASU Cloaking options what is that how do i use YASU with cloaking options? and my crysis dvd game is dummyfiles is that same like secuROM?[/COLOR]

I have crysis MDF file but when reading how to guide from
"philamber" Admin
"Once the image is made, click on the image burning wizard and load the image you’ve just made from the .mds file. Click next and then select your burning speed and check the option for “Burn “RMPS” to recordable media. Then click Start to commence burning your image”

when i go to burn image file alcohol wont let me choose “RMPS” setting, is there but its disable it wont let me check on? now thats the only thing thats holding me back please help

Did you find out how to make MDS file and rund game w/o original dvd game?
Im still having problems samething conflict thing,
the option for "Burn “RMPS” to recordable media with alcohol is disable on my trial verion of alcohol i cant check it on so i refuse to burn file to dvd do u know why?:iagree:

[QUOTE=bigfootMINDS;1941169]when i go to burn image file alcohol wont let me choose “RMPS” setting, is there but its disable it wont let me check on? now thats the only thing thats holding me back please help[/QUOTE]
That almost certainly means that there is no dpm info in the image. Try again with a fresh image made in accordance with the tutorial.

[QUOTE=bigfootMINDS;1941192]Did you find out how to make MDS file and rund game w/o original dvd game?
Im still having problems samething conflict thing,
the option for "Burn “RMPS” to recordable media with alcohol is disable on my trial verion of alcohol i cant check it on so i refuse to burn file to dvd do u know why?:iagree:[/QUOTE]

No, you have to do this.

For now it only works mounted in Daemon Tools 4.06 and latest YASU. This is because of SecuROM blacklisting Daemon Tools and Alcohol virtual drives. The fact that it works using DT 4.06 is probably due to a bug in SecuROM, so there is a chance that some future patch for the game will include a newer version of SecuROM, which also blacklists DT 4.06.

Consider using DT 4.06 as a temporary workaround until an update for Daemon Tools or Alcohol is released.

I havent bothered to do it but I read about this before he posted it and a bunch of other people claim it works so I’m sure it does… just dont feel like uninstalling/reinstalling a thousand things to get it to work, I can live with it for now untill a new version of alcohol/DT is released. Not playing the game again anyway until the patch comes out.

[quote=Scarecrow23;1942587]No, you have to do this.

I havent bothered to do it but I read about this before he posted it and a bunch of other people claim it works so I’m sure it does… just dont feel like uninstalling/reinstalling a thousand things to get it to work, I can live with it for now untill a new version of alcohol/DT is released. Not playing the game again anyway until the patch comes out.[/quote]

i got it to work well thanks for everything I only use a 30 day trial version of alcohol from the website and also use Deamonds Tools and Y.A.S.U cloaking options, good thing I dont have to use the original Crysis game but now i need a better video card more like a "BFG Technologies GeForce 8800 GT OC 512MB [COLOR=Black]good thing i have Sli dual slots. I think that will do it you think?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Scarecrow23;1937240]Cant seem to make an image of crysis so I dont have to keep swapping out DVD’s (and it makes this annoying ass clicking noise in the DVD drive when the comp starts up and/or when i insert the disk for like 20 seconds). Go to Image Making Wizard like I always do, but the little box at the bottom left for selecting the protection type isnt there, neither are a bunch of the other options (I know its securom 7). Pretty sure the DVD is blocking it somehow, how do I get around this and make an image (that works)?[/QUOTE]

i have the same hardware issue with my liteon DH16A1S, it makes all these weird noises when loading the dvd and it takes up to 1 minute before i can access the disc.

[QUOTE=bigfootMINDS;1944003]i got it to work well thanks for everything I only use a 30 day trial version of alcohol from the website and also use Deamonds Tools and Y.A.S.U cloaking options, good thing I dont have to use the original Crysis game but now i need a better video card more like a "BFG Technologies GeForce 8800 GT OC 512MB [COLOR=Black]good thing i have Sli dual slots. I think that will do it you think?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

nice card get it if you can find it under 250$ U.S its a better deal than the GTS, and plus its SLI ready, so very nice. they should start making twin bundles like with the ram lol

i was thinking of getting one but my ATI 2600 hd is still too new to buy a new card, (got it in november with my new quadcore puter :bigsmile:)

i’m just gonna wait til February and see what the :bow: Geforce 9000 series looks like, i’m sure the GT’s prices are gonna go down too after the new line launches.