Problems Decrypting Little Man

I cannot decrypt the movie Little Man. Possible new Sony encryption??

Anyone else having problems with this movie?

I am also having a problem decrypting Little Man. Does anyone out there have a solution?

Hi,

1. Please tell me the detail error information or error code.

2. Please send us all the .IFO files on Original disc, then we will check the problem.

A recommended way is listed below:

1. Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
  2. Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
  3. ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Stealth_UK.zip.
  4. Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

I used DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.3.6 Beta and it decrypted the movie without any problems. The backup copy was Flawless. So the above metioned decrypting trouble may be some type of conflict with some other App.

18:12:18: Analyzing of DVD started
18:12:18: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
18:12:18: Copy process started
18:17:18: Task_1 failed! Error=400(42 0 1348816 1348817 1348816 1348990)
18:17:19: Process failed!

Files should be in your Inbox.

I was able to decrypt it, but I haven’t tested whether it Shrinks without any problems. MI3 decrypted fine, but locked up Shrinking.

I’m using the latest version.

False alarm!

I exchanged my original for a new one and that one worked fine. After real close inspection, there was a very small dimple in the disc…maybe that caused the problem??

Hi Dorttocs,

Thanks for sending us the IFO files.

The problem should be caused by the faulty disc, but error 400 is also a problem, we will try to fix it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[deleted helpless post]

Used new Platinum Beta on both MI3 and Little Man flawless backups as always.

i also got an error 400 on it had no problems w/ M:I:III using latest version of dvd region + css free

This problem has been documented with almost every DVD backup software available. There are alot of bad source disks with this title. Probably a bad stamper that was not caught in time. But if you return the disk to where you purchased it and get another you might get lucky and get a good one. I did.:slight_smile: