Problems copying the latest dvd's

vbimport

First off this site has to be the most informative hands down. You guys really know your stuff. it helps me out tremendously to have this site and its users available. I know i can read and eventually find the answers im looking for.

I have run into a recent annoying problem and it all started with trying to back up the transformers movie. I got the dvdfab update and that worked for that movie, but now I’m having problems with newer releases (the proposal, imagine that). ‘Imagine That’ has almost a 9 gb file when done backing up and ‘Proposal’ won’t even get thru an entire backup. I downloaded Anydvd, but i click on the icon and (embarrassingly enough) i’m not sure how to start backing up discs. i know i said a lot. but please help. thanx

If you are using the Free version of DVDFab there are new policies in place that you might want to read:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter

Dear All,

Effective with DVDFab v6.1.2.5, the updates for the free version of the product, DVDFab HD Decrypter, will no longer be linked to updates of the registered version. There are many reasons for this, some of which are explained below.

The effect of this new policy is that some of the features, fixes and updates in the release notes will not apply to the HD Decrypter version of the product immediately. Users attempting to use a feature that has not been updated will receive a message to that effect. This includes updates to copy protection schemes for both DVD and Blu-ray. Specifically, for V6.1.2.5, the protection removal for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is not included in DVDFab HD Decrypter. For Blu-ray to Blu-ray, only through MKB10 is supported, while MKB11-16 have been added to the registered version.

This new policy was developed in part due to the increased staff workload in maintaining all the versions and defeating the new protections of both Blu-ray and standard DVDs. We also feel that the registered users who support product development financially should have the most timely access to new features. These and other business factors will make it more feasible for us to continue to offer the free version of DVDFab on an ongoing basis.

DVDFab HD Decrypter will continue to receive immediate bug fixes, and new protection removal will be updated generally within 30-60 days of initial release to registered users. Thank you for understanding this new policy and we hope you will continue to use and enjoy DVDFab products.

Best regards,

As for anyDvd Right Click on the red fox and save to HDD

Guide :

http://club.myce.com/f88/anydvd-intro-guide-pt-1-download-install-register-231271/

Fengtao

As for anyDvd Right Click on the red fox and save to HDD

Guide :

Cool i will have to buy it then…no problem there the program is great. I’ll see how to do it when i get home…

As for anydvd, when i right click the fox icon on my desktop, i get a windows box that states as follows,

open
run as
scan for virus
add to "anydvd.rar."
compress and email
E-Mail with Yahoo
Pin to start Menu
send to
cut
copy
create shortcut
delete
rename
properties

I don’t see an option for what you are suggesting i select. thanks again people, i know the answer is under my nose. :o

Try right-clicking on the fox icon in the taskbar instead. The rip to hard disk option is available that way.

My bad I should have said in taskbar

[QUOTE=Huey2k9;2461810]Cool i will have to buy it then…no problem there the program is great. I’ll see how to do it when i get home…

As for anydvd, when i right click the fox icon on my desktop, i get a windows box that states as follows,

open
run as
scan for virus
add to "anydvd.rar."
compress and email
E-Mail with Yahoo
Pin to start Menu
send to
cut
copy
create shortcut
delete
rename
properties

I don’t see an option for what you are suggesting i select. thanks again people, i know the answer is under my nose. :o[/QUOTE] The latest version of DVDFAB 6.1.2.5 will do these movies with no problem

Okay i clicked on the fox head in the lower right hand corner and that worked. I think it might be working…its at 72% right now…

[QUOTE=Huey2k9;2461987]Okay i clicked on the fox head in the lower right hand corner and that worked. I think it might be working…its at 72% right now…[/QUOTE]

Great Good to hear :clap:

As my good friend Jimbo said DVDFab will do the movie also if you want to check it out also.

WOW it worked with NO PROBLEMS…

im sold…do they both (dvdfab and anydvd) come with free updates when you buy them?

[QUOTE=Huey2k9;2461996]WOW it worked with NO PROBLEMS…

im sold…do they both (dvdfab and anydvd) come with free updates when you buy them?[/QUOTE]

Yes they both do, though now I do believe they are both yearly subscriptions.

DVDFab is more of a all in one than AnyDvd is but there are times that I have been great full that I had both available to me. :iagree:

Huey2k9 all the movies you mentioned DVDFab is able to do as I did them using DVDFab but at the moment AnyDVD can do more of the recent releases that DVDFab is unable to do.

I would also like to add that you can buy lifetime licenses for both programs where you would get all updates/upgrades for life of the program