Problems burning with Nero 7 Ultra

I have tried about everything to no avail. I have used the nero removal program to remove everything from my computer and then reinstalled the newest version which nero says is compatible with Vista 64. When I recode it starts just like it should, I import the file in, then click on burn, I have tried all different speeds and different brands of dvds, It starts burning saying everything is alright about 5 to 10 minutes into burning the error message Burning failed “Out of Memory” comes up. I don’t know what to do, any suggestions again?

[QUOTE=rowdy1968;2307711]I have tried about everything to no avail. I have used the nero removal program to remove everything from my computer and then reinstalled the newest version which nero says is compatible with Vista 64. When I recode it starts just like it should, I import the file in, then click on burn, I have tried all different speeds and different brands of dvds, It starts burning saying everything is alright about 5 to 10 minutes into burning the error message Burning failed “Out of Memory” comes up. I don’t know what to do, any suggestions again?[/QUOTE] Are you running any other programs during the burn? Nero is a huge memory hog and doesn’t play well with other programs.