Problems burning Widescreen DVDR

Hello, I’m new to the board and this is my first question, I’m sure it’s something stupid that I’m missing, hopefully it’s nothing major.

I have been downloading DVDR’s from one uploader, I’ve downloaded many over the last couple months to determine if the DVD is worth buying. Everything he uploads is Widescreen, and everything I burned up until a couple weeks ago was Widescreen. For some reason I can’t get anything to Widescreen, the image is distorted and always full screen, I tried to download another widescreen copy from a different user to compare and had the same problem, so it wasn’t just a mistake in the information by the uploader. I was using Ashampoo 8, and found it to be very simple, just a few clicks, it was fast, but then I had this problem. I installed Nero 8, and I got the same problem. One thing I noticed is there are no custom settings in Ashampoo and I’m still haven’t figured out Nero yet.

If anyone can help I’d GREATLY appreciate it, thanks.

I have been downloading DVDR’s from one uploader, I’ve downloaded many over the last couple months to determine if the DVD is worth buying.

These sound like copyright protected, commercially produced dvd movies. We cannot help with copyright protected materials that are downloaded without the permission of the copyright holders.

Please read the rules of the forum before posting again. http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/announcement-rules-forum-some-tips-guidelines.html

This thread is closed.