Problems burning .nrg

vbimport

I've been having a tough time trying to burn an image file with the extension .nrg

I haven't encountered this problem before. I doubleclick on my image and Nero opens up fine, but when I try to burn my whole system just locks up. I'm running WinXP with Nero 5.5.8.2

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:rolleyes: Ive had a simular situation burning a mpeg file… the thing it was with me is nero gave a warning about converting the file… I was running programs on top of nero so I didn’t see the warning. When I clicked ctrl alt del windows task manager gave me nero was running properly. The thing I had to do was minimize all programs or exit them and click the warning away. See if you made the same mistake!!! :rolleyes:

From stupid mistakes you learn the most !:bigsmile:

Don’t know if this will help but I have similar ‘problems’ when burning CUE-sheets. When I load the CUE into Nero it seems Nero locks up. But after a while it comes back to life and I can burn the CUE just fine. All you have to do is be patient. It sometimes takes up to a couple of minutes before the CUE is loaded… Also running Windows XP Pro and Nero 5.5.8.2. Perhaps the same also applies to your .NRG images? Try loading it and leave it for about 5 minutes… Does it work?