Problems burning images .cue .bin etc

Hi all, can anyone advise re the following problem please. I am trying to burn 2 cds from .bin files. When I try to load the .cue file with nero I get the following error

Nero Burning ROM

An error occurred while loading the cue sheet file
‘C:\Downloads\Ratatouille - [PC] [2CDS] [English] [Full Version]\Ratatouille - CD1.cue’.
(Line 1).

OK

I have opened the cue sheet with notepad and it reads:-

FILE “RAT1-JFKPC.BIN” BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

I don’t know how to check if the file name of the .bin file is correct as it just shows in explorer as Ratatouille - CD1.bin

Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks

Before doing anything else you have to verify that the path in the CUE-sheet is correct. A CUE-sheet is a plaintext file describing the structure and the location of the BIN-file. You can open up the .CUE -file using, for example, Notepad.

The file should look something like this:

FILE “IMAGE.BIN” BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

Usually the CUE-filename and the BIN-filename have the same body – e.g. IMAGE. All you need to do is verify that there is no path information on the

FILE “IMAGE.BIN” BINARY

-line. Ie. it should not read e.g.

FILE “C:\TEMP\IMAGE.BIN” BINARY

If there is any path information on the line, just remove it so that you have just the name of the .BIN-file as in the example above. Also make sure that the name of the .BIN in the CUE-sheet is the same as the actual .BIN file you have on hard-disk.

If you still can’t figure it out then convert the Bin files to Iso’s, then burn them.

:cool::cool:

Perhaps if you buy t instead of illegally downloading…

Respect CD Freaks by respecting our rules!