I have some problems burning BD-RE DL's and cant really figure out what the problem is. My main burner is a Pioneer BDR-S09 and i also tested a Samsung SE-506 and also a different one in a Sony Vaio Laptop.
I tried using Verbatim BD-RE DL's and could only burn 4 or 5 times until the disc produced verification errors in nero or cdburnerxp.
I use Windows 7 64bit and also updated the Pioneer firmware to the latest one. I did some tests with Nero Discspeed and here are some results:
Verbatim BD-RE DL burned one time (2x Speed):
Verbatim BD-RE DL burned two times (2x Speed):
Verbatim BD-RE DL burned three times (2x Speed):
Verbatim BD-R DL (4x Speed):
The 2nd layer seems to be a part of the problem.
I killed about 7 Verbatim BD-RE's already and now bought two Sony BD-RE DL's. I only burned one time now and the quality looks good but my Sony Bluray Player already had problems playing that disc properly. Maybe someone can tell me what i am doing wrong or what normal results are for Nero Discspeed.