Problems burning a RICOHJPNR01 on 1633S

vbimport

I have problems burning a RICOHJPNR01 my original 1633S @8X,
This is my first burn at 4X using the original BS0C is excellent but @4X

The second burn @8X using the BS0S Firmware with omnipatcher but having too high PI in the end using RICOHJPNR01@RICOHJPNR02 strategy.

The third burn using a old firmware BS0C and the original strategy for RICOHJPNR01 but added support for 6X and 8X burning. the results is good but having 34 PI Max in the end of the disc

Any know what is the problem?

Thanks

i can’t see any pics…

btw: i have problems with RJPNR01, too.

I have many problems burning a RICOHJPNR01 my original 1633S @8X,

This is my first burn at 4X using the original BS0C is excellent but @4X

The second burn @8X using the BS0S Firmware with omnipatcher but having too high PI in the end using RICOHJPNR01@RICOHJPNR02 strategy.

The third burn using a old firmware BS0C and the original strategy for RICOHJPNR01 but added support for 6X and 8X burning. the results is good but having 34 PI Max in the end of the disc

Thanks

You should not be manually specifying the image tags. Please see the “attaching scans” link in my sig for instructions on how to attach scans.

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw the other thread. Threads merged…

Hmm. The third scan looks fine. 30-some PI isn’t high. It’s high when it’s in the hundreds. Personally, I have great results with Ricoh R01@R02. Haven’t tried R01@R01@8x in a long time (last time I tried it, it was with BS01 and it completely coastered with PIs in the thousands). Guess they’ve made the R01 strat more 8x-friendly with the recent firmwares…

Anyway, an EEPROM learn reset (see the EEPROM Utility in the tools collection stickied at the top of the forum) may help. shrug

Sorry, I haven’t been keeping up with every post in the LO forum these days. Do you have a previous post about this that I missed that you could like to here? If not, post a scan…

Thanks for your help
Already reset the eeprom but always have problems in the end
This is the new scan :confused:

is this a 8x burn?
if so that looks pretty good for the 1633@8x.
if you want to see some bad scans from 8x look at ritek r03.
nasty,nasty burns:(

Problems ? LOL That looks to me like a good burn although your PO total count is a bit on the high side but your maximum count for individual ones are within spec, as to PIs, the highest is what? around 55 at the end, still well within specs (which is under 280). You’re lucky to have such a kprobe on an 8x ricohjpn :slight_smile: