Problems backing up the new release Surrogates

vbimport

The movie is way to big on file taking several hours to backup, please help I know it has to do with removing some title sets, but don’t know which. I’am using DVDNext Copy Ultimate

There were two users that posted what worked for them

For full copy uncheck 9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19, for movie only 41 this works for me

The other said it was titleset 43.

I tried copying the movie only. I am using DVD Nextcopy version 2.9.9.8 the latest release for version 2 owners. I have had to look up movies more frequently lately for the right titleset. My player went to chapter 43 and I have an old version dvdxcopy which shows what chapters are in which titlesets. It shows chapter 43 as being in titleset 15 and when I tried burning a copy for movie only it is not working. So now I am trying a full copy unclicking the titlesets that you list above. But I am still confused because according to the titlesets you listed the movie is in titleset 15. What did I do wrong ?

I have no ideal on version 2 I will have to test this out tonight and see give me till tomorrow to get back to you over this.

[QUOTE=colmercharles;2489491]I tried copying the movie only. I am using DVD Nextcopy version 2.9.9.8 the latest release for version 2 owners. I have had to look up movies more frequently lately for the right titleset. My player went to chapter 43 and I have an old version dvdxcopy which shows what chapters are in which titlesets. It shows chapter 43 as being in titleset 15 and when I tried burning a copy for movie only it is not working. So now I am trying a full copy unclicking the titlesets that you list above. But I am still confused because according to the titlesets you listed the movie is in titleset 15. What did I do wrong ?[/QUOTE]

version 2 using this fix is unable to do movie only as you need a update for the copy protection but fulldvd like mentioned above should work. The title set is 43 and the VTS is 15 also title sets 41, 42 and 44 if I remember correctly are located in VTS 15 as well.

Maybe download V4 and give the trial a try as the title sets and VTS are explained in the user guide under the NTU for that new program just released recently by DNC

This is what I would do as GJ has pointed out.