Problems backing up the dvd twilight saga new moon with dvd fab

vbimport

Is anyone having problems making a back up copy of twilight saga new moon? I keep gettng error reading message, I have downloaded the dvdfab7 and still get this message

@kyindian2002

I’m moving your question to the DVDFab forum, where you should get more informed answers.

[QUOTE=kyindian2002;2503015]Is anyone having problems making a back up copy of twilight saga new moon? I keep gettng error reading message, I have downloaded the dvdfab7 and still get this message[/QUOTE]

Are you using the new beta-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0-2-5-beta-out-march-20-2010-a-310001/

Yes I am using the new beta dvdfab 7 and I tried using all of the previous version also

[QUOTE=kyindian2002;2503097]Yes I am using the new beta dvdfab 7 and I tried using all of the previous version also[/QUOTE]

The link I posted is v7025 which now has support for the new protection that is found on New Moon, other members/users have already successfully done backups of it, however you do need the paid version because the free version will not have the support for another 60-90 days.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2503111]The link I posted is v7025 which now has support for the new protection that is found on New Moon, other members/users have already successfully done backups of it, however you do need the paid version because the free version will not have the support for another 60-90 days.[/QUOTE]

StormJumper,

Copying Twilight saga New Moon worked perfectly using DVDFab7 beta ver. 7025 in Custom Mode, with pathfinder on, but I had to set the program to copy Title 1, which is 2:10:33 playtime. The program wants to default to Title 12, which is 1:56:04 playtime.

Title 12 will not play past the menu.

DVDFab 6 will not copy Twilight Saga New Moon, but you could rely on version 6 to dependably automatically set you up to a working title to copy in Custom Mode.

Unlike DVDFab 6, if you allow DVDFab 7025 to automatically choose the title for you in Custom Mode, you can’t rely on the copy to play. I guess there are still a few bugs to work out of the program.

I haven’t used the forum in quite a while and I’m not use to it at all. I hope I am posting this reply in the proper place. I am having problems searching the forum with this layout.

thanks it worked

[QUOTE=NAH51;2503152]StormJumper,

Copying Twilight saga New Moon worked perfectly using DVDFab7 beta ver. 7025 in Custom Mode, with pathfinder on, but I had to set the program to copy Title 1, which is 2:10:33 playtime. The program wants to default to Title 12, which is 1:56:04 playtime.

Title 12 will not play past the menu.

DVDFab 6 will not copy Twilight Saga New Moon, but you could rely on version 6 to dependably automatically set you up to a working title to copy in Custom Mode.

Unlike DVDFab 6, if you allow DVDFab 7025 to automatically choose the title for you in Custom Mode, you can’t rely on the copy to play. I guess there are still a few bugs to work out of the program.

I haven’t used the forum in quite a while and I’m not use to it at all.[B] I hope I am posting this reply in the proper place. [/B]I am having problems searching the forum with this layout.[/QUOTE]

You did and thanks for jumping in to help, we can always use more members on the “Help Squad” :clap::clap:

I’ve read and tried all options in this forum but to no avail. My problem is I put the disc (New Moon which is brand new) in, run Dvdfab 7025, it then asks for the region code, I then choose 1, it attempts to open DVD source: New Moon, then it stops as if I have no disc inserted. :a The source on the top says: please insert DVD disc or choose DVD Folder/image file. Pathplayer is enabled. I can’t seem to get passed this issue. Any advice?

[QUOTE=srodubs;2503276]I’ve read and tried all options in this forum but to no avail. My problem is I put the disc (New Moon which is brand new) in, run Dvdfab 7025, it then asks for the region code, I then choose 1, it attempts to open DVD source: New Moon, then it stops as if I have no disc inserted. :a The source on the top says: please insert DVD disc or choose DVD Folder/image file. Pathplayer is enabled. I can’t seem to get passed this issue. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Hi srodubs
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Are you using the paid version of DVDFab’s (DVD to DVD) ?

Just now got thru copying New Moon R1 full disc with version 7.0.2.5 beta paid version with no problems at all

yes I am using the paid version, but still doesn’t work

[QUOTE=srodubs;2503323]yes I am using the paid version, but still doesn’t work[/QUOTE]

Seems that there are a few other members are also having trouble where others are not :confused:
I wonder if there are different protections on this movie :eek: wouldn’t be the first time, try sending the needed info so Fengtao can check it to see please read this[B]->[/B] http://club.myce.com/f116/how-send-us-correct-info-files-dvd-blu-ray-228008/

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2503240]You did and thanks for jumping in to help, we can always use more members on the “Help Squad” :clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

StormJumper,

You’re welcome. I am glad to be of some help.
Although I seem to get lost searching the forums I can always rely on finding help about DVDFab if I search posts created by, or answered by you.
Thank (You) for being out there. :bow:

NAH51

[QUOTE=NAH51;2503348]StormJumper,

You’re welcome. I am glad to be of some help.
Although I seem to get lost searching the forums I can always rely on finding help about DVDFab if I search posts created by, or answered by you.
Thank (You) for being out there. :bow:

NAH51[/QUOTE]

Glad we are able to help when and where we can, have a great week my friend :flower:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2503019]Are you using the new beta-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0-2-5-beta-out-march-20-2010-a-310001/[/QUOTE]

I am also having trouble making a back up copy of New Moon.
Have dvdfab version 6.2.1.8 (purchased in February). Thought the updates would be automatically. Was not aware of a newer version being out.
Does this mean my recently purchased version is no good?
New moon is the first to pose any problems. By using the link provided, will I not be able to use my purchased version?

Your purchased version is still good just d/l the 7.0.2.5 beta and it will install in a different folder, No the updates are not auto you have to d/l them. you have to have ver 7.0.2.5 to do new moon

I guess I’ll chime in on this one. Firstoff don’t ever uninstall your old version of DVDFAB … ever. I got versions going back to 4.???
It seems that some copy protections are specific to different versions
as those measures evolve I guess the IT guys figure that the cracks don’t need to carry over.
My mom likes to give me old DVD’s to back up for her & sometimes they fail on the newer versions. So I still use the old versions from time to time.
Currently I’ve got a paid version of 7.025 & I’m trying to backup New Moon
with no luck. pathplayer is enabled & I’m using customize with title 1 & 5 selected.
disc version is titled [TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON]
there might be different versions out there.
(Transformers 2 had 6 North American versions)
anyway I got something weird, process will run like butter up to 96% then FAB will just close, no ifs &'s or butts.
This happen in full disc & customize
any help???
zenhed

I used version 7.02 and copied full disc to my hard drive, then used dvd platinum 3.1.7.6 to compress it down copying just main movie and it worked fine

[QUOTE=kyindian2002;2503602]I used version 7.02 and copied full disc to my hard drive, then used dvd platinum 3.1.7.6 to compress it down copying just main movie and it worked fine[/QUOTE]Just wondering why you just didn’t use 7.0.2.5 to do the whole thing instead of using 3.1.7.6 to burn :doh: